Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: ASG-U
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]
[HOLOGRAPHIC PROJECTION APPEARS]

[Image: holoprojection5.png]
<span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%]Dear Unioners,

[color=#33CC00]I hope that ASG-U represent you Unioner guys now.
Seldom do I enter your domain and I'm far from being informed guy like I use to. [color=#33CC00]I'm not sure whether you are merged or attached to some other faction or fraction,
division or clan, guild or party, group or fellowship... I'm really not that sure. Please don't hold any grudges for me being so unfamiliar with current rheinland political situation.

I'm in need of no more than 6 Protectors Mk IV. Have nothing to offer you except my smile. Got no money left since my company declared bankrupcy. Really, I have nothing to offer you in return except my smile.

Holidays are coming. Christmas spirit and all! Don't neglect those poor and unfortunate ones, who are in dire need of some...
...guns.

[HOLOGRAPHIC PROJECTION DISAPPEARS]
[END OF TRANSMISSION]
Incoming Transmission...
Video link enabled...

[Image: Unbenannt_3.png]

Comm ID: Tanja Koenig

Guten Tag Joker,

I think you do know how this whole gift thing works, you want to have a new toy and in exchange you have to give the other one a new toy. So far I dont know you, but a few people here said you helped us out some times, so I wont ask for much.

Look, there is this cute Generalmajor in the Rheinland Military. His name is Guntram Köhler, lets say you bring him to me and Ill have some new guns for you.

Isnt that a nice deal?

Tanja

Transmission lost...
Comm ID: Alec Hoffman
Ahoy. Your company is taking crash? Well, we've got several ways to fix it:
1) Mine ore in Omega-7, and then sell it to IMG, who'll ship it for ALG, who'll refine it... Oh, well.
2) Take a loan from your (or not yours) friend. Or from your foe. You know how, I hope.
3) Ship artifacts from Bretonia to Liberty.
4) Sell us your very nice Tridente boat. My boss told me she'll pay around 100 millions for it. No strings attached.
5) Join Republican shipping today and get fired next day, so you'll have to starve.
6) Offer your infamous interrogation expertise to those Rheinwehr lackeys.

On another hand, price for those pewticks would range from 2 to 20,000,000 million credits, depending your explanation on their future application. So go ahead, tell me why should I give them. Christmas is cool, but when I don't even have money to buy beer... Oh, whom am I lying to? When I don't even have money to spare for new Christmas house for my girlfriend... or boss... Well, you got me right.... I hope.