Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Molly Leadership
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
INCOMING TRANSMISSION
COMM ID: Premier Alvin Katz of the Coalition

TARGET ID: The Molly Central Leadership

[Image: premcom2.png]

We would normally invite you to Christmas Dinner, but I am led to understand that your traditions call for a family Christmas. Instead we are shipping you as many commercial goods as we can to ensure that you share in the rich bounty from this years harvests in the Coalition.

Brothers, we thank you sincerely for all your help this year, fighting with us and by our side against all manner of nasty things. You have a warm place by our fire if ever you wish it.

My warmest regards to your families this Yuletide season.

Also we would like to arrange to purchase as many units as you can spare of this wonderful delight:

[Image: Baileys.jpg]

Merry Christmas

Premier Alvin Katz
Премьер-министр Элвин Кац

Volgograd

Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army
Революционная Армия Коалиции Сириуса

END TRANSMISSION

***Incoming Transmission***

Comm ID : Dara O'Gara

Top o' the mornin' te ye, mess'r Premier Katz laddie! Tanks fer yer wishes eh. Yer roight dat we's gunna be wid our famlies dis toime o' year, but shoite, if'n anys o' youse lads be inna region o' Arry, yer more'n welcum te knock on me door. Oi'll be 'appy te be showin' ye the deloights now dat me ex-woife ha' dun fecked off back te 'er mudders, roight!

But are ye serious? Ye wants crates o' dat shoite, an' no our good stuff? Hell laddie, oi'll be jumpin' inte me freighter wi' a shoite loada dat, an' 20 crates o' outr foinest whiskey, eh, an' oi tinks oi moight e'en be able te rustle ye up a few hogsheads o' our black stuff. Keep yer oiyes peeled fer the ClobhairCeann. Oi'll be at the 'elm, wi' many deloights fer yer lads te enjoy, shure oi will.

Dara out.

***Transmission ends***