Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To IMG - ship request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming Transmission
Comm ID: GMG| Jade Holmes

Greetings dear Guildmasters of the IMG. This is a member of GMG| paramilitary division Jade Holmes speaking. As you already have plenty of work to do, please allow me to get straight on point:

I'm forwarding you this transmission as a request for the transfer of Your Charon(VHF). More specificaly, to me. I've heard some of the rumors that you have relinquised ownership of the said vessel, but my Guildmasters still insisted for the request.

-I hope to hearing more from You. Godspeed.
*** Incoming Transmission ***
To: Jade Holmes
CC: GMG Guild HQ
Subject: Charon fighter.

Greetings,

The Charon class fighter is not a restricted vessel. While we appreciate your request in this, it was unneeded. You may aquire any number of these vessels at will - though if you intend to use them in large numbers, we might need some time to get the shipyards up to speed. We have a number of these vessels in reserve on Java station, Freeport 4 might also have a spare or two. The funds for purchase of such a vessel, little under two millions last I checked, can be transferred to the station quartermaster upon taking posession of it.

Note that the vessel, when transferred outside of the IMG's posession, is stripped of the usual Vampire weapon series. But since you did not include these in your request I am assuming the vessel will be retrofitted with your own weaponry (and most likely, your nebula scanning suites as well).

Regards,
- Johnathan Sanders

*** Transmission closed ***