Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To The Government Of Liberty
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*****Encryption: High******

Konnichiwa,

I will be breif, a report has come to my attention that concerns me. Attached to this message you will find a report we received from a Kishiro pilot. It details a disturbing incident between himself and ships claiming to be Liberty Security Forces.
http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=87432

First I ask you for confirmation that these ships were in fact from the LSF, and if they are we ask for an explanation of their actions.

Jien Kogen
Firewall Status... [color=#33CC00]Online
Verify Encryption Keys... Ok
Confirm Identity... David Copperfield Recognised
Initialise Video Uplink... Established

[Image: incmessage1david.gif]

Subject: Kishiro's encounter with LSF

Emperor Kogen,

I will answer your queries in behalf of my government since the aforementioned issue is directly related to my organization. Firstly, yes, those ships are indeed belonging to the LSF and were conducting operations against Rheinland's economy. For security reasons you may understand that I cannot fully disclose our goals and strategies; we are at war. However, I can still explain as much as possible to avoid endangering the relations between Kusari and Liberty.

During our operations in its territory, our enemy has developed quite a few tactics to ensure the security of its supply vessels. In the recent days, very few vessels are still using Daumann, Kruger or Republican transponder since it exposes them to us. In fact, most of them are using civilian, Bretonian or Kusarian transponders. Sadly, in response to this we are forced to target pretty much anything that carries cargo.

However, Official Kishiro and Samura ships are not among our targets. From the logs you presented to me, it seems that the Kishiro ship was not official. In fact, my researchers were not able to locate the ship name on Kishiro's public network. We will officially provide immunity to official Kusarian vessels, but we cannot, for logistic reasons, provide immunity to any ship carrying a Kusarian transponder or ID. As for the victim of this event, the LSF is formally apologizing for the trouble given and will not harm this trader anymore. We can also provide the sum of 5 million Sirius credits to cover the cost for repairs, wares, and counselling.

Also, I must warn you of a possible danger to your ships. We are led to believe that a group of individuals related to Rheinland government and intelligence agencies have acquired Libertonian weapons through the black-market as well as forged LSF IDs. These individuals have been spotted by my units using civilian vessels and call-signs related to Christmas folklore. Their intentions are currently unknown to us but we are doing our best to track them down.

Mister David Copperfield
Director
Liberty Security Force High Command

[font=Agency FB][color=#CC0000]Enabling Feedback Loop...
Closing Transmission...
Signal Lost...