Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Omicron Supply Industries
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Feedback Stuff

If you don't know who we are or what we do please refer to this sub forum. It has links to our faction post, message dump, our wiki page, and our recruitment page.

I'll briefly describe our role play here. Omicron Supply Industries is a Zoner based corporation. In role play OSI leadership seek to increase the company's profits, expand into other markets, secure the company's assets via diplomacy or force if necessary, keep the Freeport chain operational, and maintain the company's outward neutral appearance. Non leadership and leadership alike also fill the roles of transport captains and security pilots.

As players our goals are simple. Have fun playing this game. Assist newer players in that same regard as well as teaching them how to role play. We also seek interactions with other players and factions as it creates chances to expand our individual and faction wide role play.

This thread isn't simply for feedback from in game interaction either. Feel free to give us feedback on our forum RP also. Feedback on how you as a player view our overall role play as a faction is also welcome. Do remember though that how you expect us to role play and how we feel we should might not jive. How you view a Zoner and how we view a Zoner might not jive.[/indent]
Have always had decent encounters with you guys, on various diffrent characters of mine.

Although, Lev Shestov is a bit upset OSI isnt giving his bar on Freeport 14 more business.
Any feedback out there dear community members?
While I don't often frequent the Omicrons or places you are normally active, my few interactions with you have been nothing but good. Keep it up!
' Wrote:Any feedback out there dear community members?
EDIT: Nevermind, discussed on Skype.
' Wrote:Any feedback out there dear community members?

So OSI is supplying a military faction, a police faction and an intelligence agency with Zoner guns. Furthermore, there is an ongoing war with Rheinland and I know that Zoners were strong allies of the Order.

So my question is where is Zoner neutrality? Does it make any sense for Zoners to supply LN with guns?
I don't see where we are throwing out our neutrality. We are offering guns to just about anyone that has the credits to buy them. Of course if we were selling them to just the [LN] I could see your point. That is not the case, though.

' Wrote:I don't see where we are throwing out our neutrality. We are offering guns to just about anyone that has the credits to buy them. Of course if we were selling them to just the [LN] I could see your point. That is not the case, though.

Signing a contract to bring some accomodities to Liberty is acceptable and doesn't harm your neutrality. But when you hand over military weapons to a House which is at war with another, does it not throw out your neutrality?
' Wrote:Signing a contract to bring some accomodities to Liberty is acceptable and doesn't harm your neutrality. But when you hand over military weapons to a House which is at war with another, does it not throw out your neutrality?

If Rheinland isn't happy with it they are more than welcome to superior Zoner tech as well. Our Armament Services located here is an open transmission and they have access to it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14