Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Colonial Republic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
>>>INCOMING
Encryption: Medium
Comm ID: Seth Hunter

>>>MESSAGE START

Hi, I'm Seth Hunter, and I'm another freelancer who wants a Nyx.

Before I go on, if there is a dedicated comm channel to these type of requests, please tell me.

Anyways.

I'm willing to pay whatever price you wish, as well as any terms and conditions you wish to put on. I have not had much dealings with the Colonial Republic sadly, but I appreciate you fighting the Outcasts in the Taus, and would be willing to help you whenever you need it (or, at least, arrange some help. My current ship was blown to bits) or have a trader friend run the required materials needed to build it.

If there is anything else you wish to know, I'd be happy to oblige.

Stay safe.

Seth Out.

>>>END
--Incoming Transmission--

--Sender ID: Cpt. Jack Skalski--

[Image: skalski.png]
So basically yeah... Your ship's went boom. And you figure an Evo2B is the proper replacement. Tell ya what - whatever crimes (if any) you committed in either.. or all of the houses, whatever your record, skin colour, political views... Point is, before Armaments steps in it's kinda inevitable that a guy like me tries stealing your soul.

You'll get a Nyx for free. A place to sleep, plenty chow, booz and one hell of a company if you sign up. This is the channel through which that is done. What? You said you'd do anything?

Just kidding. If you want to remain a freelancer just with an export version of the ship strapped to your back, copy what you ask for to over Here Just don't be surprised if uh... The response won't be as enthustastinc compared to the one you'd get after enlisting.

Skalski out.
>>>Incoming

Thank you for the proper channel.

And maybe I will join CR...because you have a way with words and dont beat,around the bush.

And it was blown up by some pirates. Im,lawful to the bone.

Stay safe.

Seth out.