Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To The One Known As General Yarr
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: Commander Matok, I.K.S. Vor'cha
Commanding Officer, Freeport 6
To: General Yarr
Encryption: Very Heavy

Konnichiwa, General,

A few days ago, I spoke with you over subspace comm in regards to some of your pilots that I rescued near the Tau 29/31 Jumpgate in Tau 29. As I said, they are in good health and spirits and I found them to be very worthy opponents in hand-to-hand combat. They assisted me in some training drills and they have all been welcomed back as a result.

As I promised, I arranged transport home for them as I cannot travel into Kusari proper in my own ship. As the Temporary Autonomous Zoners keep us supplied and watch our back door, I arranged transport aboard the Ambassador's yacht, [TAZ]Ambassador's.Ark. They are en route to New Tokyo to return these men home to their families. The ship is under the command of Commander Alicia Cook so she will speak with you once you meet.

General, I take pride in returning these men as promised. I hope their reunion with family is a happy one. Until another day

qa'plAH!!

Commander Matok