Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Open letter to all Zoners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My name is Isaac Porter

I, my daughter Marie and son, Jeremy, along with another 230 people are refugees from Bretoni-Kusari war.
In this relentless war, I lost my wife, and many worlds from this group, they left behind or lost a large part of their family or property.
In a better time to remember back, I was Vice President of Tesla Corporation, progressive company that deals with the improvement of the electrical and neutron facilities.
some other times and place
Now, a dream came to an end, and it is time to move on.
all I possessed, all stock shares and money, spent for the purchase and repair of three ships:
Balkan Rose-Zoner Corvo
PanTrans-BWT Transport
and SV-17 "Virage", which is the personal ship of my daughter

I am not a leader of this group, just as people left for me, probably depressed by the war and seeking a new hope.
On our way there have been frequent pirate attacks, minor defects, diseases, and much more ... this small convoy is currently located near Freeport 2, Bering System

Therefore, addressing the supreme representatives of all organizations Zoners
Taz, Omicroners, OSI, Zoner federation and Zoners Trading Consortium

in a spirit of kindness which they may know, permanent residence permits in Freeport 2
Our duties and responsibilities will be to build a new habitat as part of FP2, cooperation with local authorities, Zoners spreading influence, and general cooperation

waiting for reply.
>>> Incoming Encrypted Transmission <<<
[color=#000000]
[Image: 244px-O74.jpg]

| Source : Omicron 74 |

| ID : Dankien Moebus, Freeport XV Administrator|

[color=#FFFFFF]

Greetings Mr. Isaac Porter

I am sorry to hear your sad story, I can understand your feeling because as an Omicroners I've lost a lot of friends in the recent conflict with Corsairs. I can imagine your situation now and I will do my best to bring some goods in Freeport 2. If you have special needs feel free to list them.
I guess you need medical support and for that matter I suggest you contact directly Mr. Doc Hollyday, he is a professional and will mostly help you.

Well, now talking about the future:

* First, I must tell that Zoners Trading Consortium does not longer exist in Sirius, a few ZTC Jinkusus have fled in deep space to find a new home and I hope they have succeeded. Remaining ZTC members have been killed by Corsairs or like myself have joined the Omicroners.

* Secondly, prepare yourself to deal with Liberty and Rheinland governments, they will certainly make you sign some traitees that could compromise your zoners neutral status. The best you can do is to ensure the peace and safety of all vessels around Freeport 2 and ensure that nobody will use the base to conduct unwanted operations (pirate or military).

Hope to meet you soon,
Dankien Moebus.
[color=#000000]<<< Transmission Terminated >>>
[Image: crosstrans.png]
From reading your transmission I gather your convoy has chosen new lives as Zoners. If that is the case you will find sanctuary aboard Freeport 2; though it may be crowded. If you need any supplies or perhaps transports to haul in the construction material for the new living quarters, Omicron Supply Industries stands ready to support your people.

While I don't want to sound rude, I would also like to extend an invitation for any of your people to contact OSI with regards to employment. We can provide many of the basic necessities of life as well as a steady income.
[Image: transmissionbottomf.png]
*Long range transmition - Somewhere on Omicron 74*
*Source: Zoner ship Taurus*
*High encryted transmission*

Greetings Mr. Isaac

I understand very well you situation. I also had to find shelter far for my people, but luckly i have some good friends. If you need anything please you may ask! I can be far but i still have some friends around that may help you. I don't know the admnistrators of FP2 but i'm sure that there will be no problem of you living there.

I hope this new year that is coming, will be bring you the peace that you wish. And again anything you need please ... don't be shy, we don't have too many resourses but is sufficient for all.

Take care my friend

Mario, captain of the Taurus
[Image: ambassadorsoffice.png]

*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: [TAZ]Doc Holliday
To: Mr. Isaac Porter

Kallisti, Mr. Porter,

I first wish to extend you my condolences in the loss of your wife. That pointless war has been too costly and the only ones who seem to care are the refugees themselves. I know this from speaking to the tens of thousands of them at the Port Jackson colony on Gran Canaria where my medical team takes care of them. The sad part being, after we agreed with Bretonia to lease them this land, the Crown still likes to be difficult to us at times. *shrugs* Some folks can't help it I guess.

I do hope you find some peace at Freeport 2. I suppose, compared to where you just were, it's easy to find. Mr. Moebus is correct though, do be mindful of both the Rheinland and Liberty governments as they fight for control of the Bering system. I've seen both sides having it's pilots take refuge in the base only to blame the Zoners for harboring them. Such hypocrisy sometimes! I would suggest, if you can, usher these people on their way.

Also, if you must fly the Corvo into either House, seek permission as they both get fairly up tight about foreign cap ships in their space.

I'm not out that way very often but I can dispatch a medical team there if you need it. The medical staff there I have found to be quite capable and I do go out to keep their training updated from time to time.

If we of the TAZ can be of further assistance, do let me know.

Yours in Eris,
Dr. John Henry Holliday
Hope dies last.

[Image: l_ShieldSmall.gif]
Friends, on behalf of all families in our little convoy, I want to thank you for the optimism of the warm words of welcome.

Since the New Year's holidays soon approaching, the crew of ships is on vacation, they deserve to relax a bit and to be with their loved ones.
Staff FP2, received us very well and I must admit, Mr. Doc, medical personnel at a very high level and very professional.
Fortunately, with us, we took a good part of medical equipment, but it will certainly be needed in the future certain amount of equipment.
In this regard, Sir Victor Cross, I will be soon set free to bid for the OSI, we will need all the support.
Currently, my son with his friends set out to purchase much needed items for basic accommodation.
As for Corvo, BalkanRose, along with the crew, now would be a long time in dock, since he suffered a lot of minor damage.

As for Liberty and Rheinland government, Sir Dankien Moebus, it is a question that will be resolved very slowly and carefully, but only after the holidays. currently my people deserve a nice vacation.

Gentlemen, we wish everyone a happy New Year and Christmas holidays
and gentlemen, if you find yourself somewhere near Freeport 2, it will be my honor to share a warm glass of Earl Grey.
Comm ID: Mannock
To: Isaac Porter

Hello my friend,

as I already told you before personally repopulate and revive FP2 is a dream come true. I am a Omicron (and as such we are not lost anything by Liberty), but my routes take me near Bering. In other words, anything that you and your people need you only have to ask and I'll take unto you immediately.

I wish you peace be with you in your new path, even one as volatile as the peace we enjoy in the Omicrons.

Salud Hermanos