Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Diplomatic Affirmations (To the IMG)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
-Incoming Transmission-

Sender: Stephen Drake
Subject: Diplomatic Affirmations

~Message Begins~

[Image: Ageira-r.png]

To the Executive Board of the Independant Miners Guild,

Our two companies have shared a relatively close relationship in the past, through sharing of technology.
Defense Director Ron Matterson granted Ageira use of Vampire guns and turrets, plus Two Hydra gunboats (only one of which is in active service), in return for the construction of a deep space engine array.

While I am not sure on Mr. Matterson's current position in the company, I would just like to reaffirm that these liberties still stand.

I would also like to discuss some other business, if you are willing.

Sincerely,

Stephen Drake
President
Ageira Technologies

~Message Ends~
*** Incoming transmission ***
To: Stephen Drake
Subject: Re: Diplomatic affairs
Encryption: Medium

Greetings, mr Drake.

Ron Matterson still serves as defense director. He is out of communications range at present, but I'll forward this matter to him, seeing as you've dealt with him in the past. It may however take some time before he can respond.

Regards,
- Johnathan Sanders, R&D director

*** Transmission Closed ***
---Incoming transmission---
ID: Ron Matterson , Independent Miners Guild.
Relayed message route(reverse): Magellan, Newcastle, Tau 31, Tau 23, Tau ##, Guildcommrelay4789, Deepspace_relay_71, #######, ######, ######, IMG exploration Cruiser Pathfinder
Subject: Re: Diplomatic Affirmations.
[color=#000000]

Mister Drake, Ageira still has the Guilds consent to use said ships and weaponry. If any additional weapons and ships are needed, the IMG would be willing to make additional agreements.

My apologies on the delay, As certain difficulties have dragged me out of standard communications range.

Ron matterson.
[color=#FF0000]Directer of Defense.
Independent Miners Guild

---Transmission ended, Channel open---
-Incoming Transmission-

Sender: Stephen Drake
Subject: Diplomatic Affirmations

~Message Begins~

[Image: Ageira-r.png]

Thankyou for the reply, and I'm happy to hear you're still Defense Director, Mr. Matterson.

We are quite happy with the current Technology arrangements, thankyou again for allowing us these liberties.

Now, this other business I have is not exactly, or at all, defense related... But as I have had only minimal contact with other members of the IMG, I feel it would be best to suggest it to you first.

If possible, we should meet via the S.K.Y.P.3 protocol... I have sent an conference request.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Stephen Drake
President
Ageira Technologies

~Message Ends~