Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Transmission to the IMG
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
::Incoming Transmission::
::Source....Battleship Essex::
::ID Code...Johnathon Cain::
Greets Miners. It's getting late, so I'll make this quick. Today, I was chasing down a Molly who thought it fun to blow up a Trader, and he thought to run to The Hood. Now, I've not a problem with this, and it makes sense for a scared Molly to run to the nearest safe haven. However, when five seconds later I have a Scylla staring at me being pilotted by the very same pilot, it kind of concerns me. Also, it amazes me when a large ship such a Scylla can moor with a battleship. So eh....I lost track where I was going with this. Eh, oh yea, the Scylla also managed to disappear into The Hood after I called a friend for backup. Anyways, thought I would let you miners know what's going on down here, as I can imagine you're busy in the Omega's and Tau's. So take this as you will.

File 1
File 2
File 3 *Taken seconds after the Scylla disappearance*

::Signal Lost::
*** Incoming Transmission ***
*** Source:
Zenth Kynolm, Acting IMG Director ***
[Image: zenth1.jpg]

The Mollys are allowed limited access to the Battleship Hood.
They aren't allowed to base any raids or attacks off the Hood.
In fact, if they are caught being involved in ANY unlawful activites, we have informed them that we will turn them over to the local authorities, accordingly.
We will look into the matter, and see if we can locate this vessel.
Meanwhile, you should be asking the Mollys whats going on. They know where we stand with such matters.

*** End Transmission ***
**** INCOMING TRANSMISSION ****
**** TO: [color=#FFCC99]DIRECTOR KYNOLM, JONATHAN CAIN
**** ENCRYPTION: [color=#FFCC99]HIGH
**** VOICE ENABLED ****
**** VIDEO UPLINK ENABLED ****

** C O N N E C T I N G ** ** ** ** C O N N E C T I N G ** ** ** ** C O N N E C T I N G **

[Image: jack_henderson.jpg]

** CONNECTION ESTABLISHED SUCCESSFULLY **

[font=Fixedsys]I'm Jack Henderson, one of the few IMG Defence Wing pilots assigned to Dublin on a permanent basis.

The pilot of the ships you chased is well-known to me and rest assured that it will be a great pleasure for me to talk about the reported infraction with this Mister Hone. Let's just add that it's not the first time he has caused trouble to IMG assets and interests.

Consequences will - as Director Kynolm already said - follow.

Thank you for reporting the issue.

Greetings, Sirs.

Jack Henderson, IMG Special Defence Wing, Dublin, Hood

[font=Fixedsys][color=#CCFFFF]*** TRANSMISSION STANDBY FOR ANSWER ***