Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Liberty Goverment, LPI and LN High Command
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
----INCOMING TRANSMISSION----

[color=#FFFFFF]Comm ID:
James Greenwood
Target: TF7, LN HC, LPI HC

Greetings,

Captain of Macellum here.
What a mess i must say...Navy vessels are here to let criminals away to the safety?
Navy vessels are here to take down all the Bounty Hunters? If i'm not mistaken they're here to make sure the Civilians are safe and take down the threats what might be dangerous to the civilians.

My point here is that the Task Force seven contributed so that Lane Hacker who were present could escape. Of course i know that there is a Bounty on Lane hackers head, a whole 1 millions.
So i collected my bounty and wanted to move further then they decided to attack me with full force.
I nearly lost my ship so a nearby Mercenary there decided to offer a Hand for me...I appreciated his help and i couldn't done it without him. Apologizes to the Officer Smith for his lost of ship, but honestly i attacked in self-Defense and i couldn't do otherwise.

Submitting all the Evidence to this secure channel so everyone could review it.

I'm a honest man, please decide my fate Liberty's Goverment.

James Greenwood out.

Downloading Data 0%
Downloading Data 34%
Downloading Data 91%
Data Downloaded 100%...Open Files...
Yes/No?

Open Radio recorded Logs...
Yes/No

[color=#FFFFFF]
----TRANSMISSION TERMINATED----
[Inbound Transmission]
--Streaming--

[Image: viceadmiralinsignia.png] Vice Admiral Jack Malrone
[Image: viceadmiralinsigniaflip.png]
[Image: firstbd.jpg]
>Authority Issue.

Mr Greenwood,

Let me get this straight before I begin.

First, some Navy officers and yourself find a Hacker in New York, likely doing what he does best - Hacking and disrupting civilian traffic.

Second, the Navy officer "suggests" you stop interfering with flight operations by "getting lost" - Its fairly obvious that he didn't want you at the scene for whatever reason.

Third, you disobey this order and destroy the Lane Hacker.

Fourth, the Navy officer clearly orders you to follow him - An order you immediately disobey and attempt to flee.

Fifth, the Navy officers fire on your ship for blatantly disregarding their orders. You destroy an Officer's ship in the ensuing battle.

Am I in the ballpark here?

I'll assume that I am well inside the ballpark, right next to home base. Your current charges:
  • Failure to adhere to an order given by an officer of the law - Two counts
  • Assault of a Navy officer - Two counts
  • Attempted murder of a Navy officer - One count
  • Destruction of Navy property - One count
    Total fines owed: $15 million
Of course, that fine is just a quick estimate given for charges outline above - Ones that could be applied to you unless my grasp of the incident isn't correct.

Let me note here that if an Navy officer orders you to stop interfering with Navy matters, then you stop interfering with Navy matters.

Vice Admiral Jack Malrone

--Stream End'€”
[Transmission End]