Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Liberty Police, Inc.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Right time to do this properly, if I'm going to do it at all.

Having now read through the entire thread, I can honestly say I'd like to be a part of this more than ever. As such, I've created an entirely new character and have spent this morning getting him his ship and ID so that I can actually pass for a cop.

I like the idea of us basically doing the less prestigious jobs that Navy and LSf don't want to do and wouldn't be seen touching, being part of the LSF or the Navy is prestigious, big ships and big secrets, being a cop is not, issuing parking tickets, having to bail out every time a bigger fighter comes in system to mess around and you are contractually obliged to stop them. All in a days work for the average LPI flatfoot.

I can see the first day on the job in my mind's eye...

"Welcome to LPI recruits. We were supposed to give you a three day intensive course on how to handle suspects and the Patriot, but we blew the budget on the Coffetronic over there, beleive me you'll need the coffee more than the training. Any questions?"

That said LPI Tom_Jonas reporting for duty.

*sits in Patriot eating a doughnut and drinking fresh hot coffee from the Coffeetronic*
Coffeetronic, you say? You're hired. A million times.
Ahaha.Coffeetronic rocks:P
' Wrote:Right time to do this properly, if I'm going to do it at all.

Having now read through the entire thread ...
Whoah, quite a feat! All right, welcome then. What's your character's full name so that I can put it up on the list? Seems like it doesn't quite follow the same pattern as the rest of the names but you probably don't want to redo your character again, right?:)Oh well, not such a big deal.
LPI-Tom_Jonas is the name of the character I'm intending to use for this venture, especially as I've just got my other character in more than enough trouble with Liberty's various domestic and non-domestic security services...:cool:

Ihave spent an awful lot of time on forum communities and have got into the habit of reading entire threads even when they're 400+ pages long, normally however I just read the first five, but this thread was amusing...
LPI-Colin.Sinclair reporting in for duty, Sir!
http://z15.invisionfree.com/Liberty_Secure...dex.php?act=idx

I've been waving this link around for the past day or two because the LPI HAS THINGS TO DISCUSS! I need every active member on there, especially the 'OOC Liberty Chat' section.
How the hell did this thread get so long? It only started out as a simple recruitment ad...

Nutz hehe:D

Edit: Sorry for the spam by the way...
It was also a discussion thread on how it should be done... of course, now that it's in action the fact that the Patriots don't cut it has a lot of people inactive. Tryin' to fix that.
password for the locked LPi section, how do we get it?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30