Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: -The Void-
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:The void

The void are the mysterious ghosts of the space in the Multiverse known as "Void Space". Each Universe sets in this "void Space" and each Universe is meant to be in it's own seperate sphere. However, the transgressions of phonomena and multiverse travel has damaged the Void's space. A Void is nothing more than black mist looking ghosts. They fade in and out of reality and appear to make a jumping movement around a certain area. They drain energy from ships, lifeforms, and power cells and have the ability to take over technology. When their "host" is destroyed, The Void move on to new host, seeking out ships, stations, and droids to do the physical work in our world for them. Recently, The void have been appearing in several Universes, taking energy from lifeforms, killing them, taking over ships and destroying only human colonies. They appear to leave the Nomads and Wild alone for reasons unknown.

Many scientists who have studied the recent Void incursion into Sirius space and prehaps the rest of the universe have discovered that they are capable of intelligent thought, and are yet another race to be added to the list growing with in the knowledge of man. The void consider mankind a food source and will target any vessel going across any part of space for energy. Many times when vessels go missing, they take them over or drain them completly of energy and move on to the next source of energy. They normally only target fighters for energy, leading scientists to believe that their race is weakened in our space and environment from their native "Void Space" environment. They will rarely attack a Battleship or Gunship and typically run from them unless confident in taking them over.

Out of ship contact with The void is ill advised for the very reason that The Void will drain you of your life force, leaving you dead. Only a few reports have been sighted as to the taking over of a body once the individual is dead. However, reports indicate that the Void are unable to live in a human body for long before losing dying themselves. This also points to the fact that The Void are very unlikely to be able to survive in our space with out some kind of constant energy force. Only one such sucessful human Void has been spotted and his whereabouts are unknown, his discription is unknown as well, for he moves quickly to avoid being seen.

The true reason for The Void's coming to Human space are unknown, but many fear that this is a pretext for something much more to come. Scouts? Invasion party? Are they with out any type of energy source in their native environment? And the most frightening. Are they in other parts of the Universe? Or even, the other Universes in the Multiverse? Avoid contact with any Void if possible, contact with them is very dangerous and risky.

NPC Alignment
This is very tricky, however the best bet is a Terrorist tag until I am able to earn enough credits to prehaps 'bribe' the admins to put in a new ID in the next mod or patch.;)

Affiliation
Nomad: Neutral
Wild: Neutral
All Others: Hostile

Tag:
[VOID]-NAME-

Members:
[VOID]-001-

I will make a more "polished" version with graphics and what not once this is approved.
Read this thread: Faction Creation, Now on Hold.

Terrorist IDs are rarely handed out by the Admins and they're the only source. A new faction of terrorists who are hostile to all players has ZERO chance of approval. Posting this thread without getting approval first is another strike against you. This thread will be locked by the first Admin/Moderator who sees it.
Well, guess I just can't make people happy around here can I?

I guess I'm not sticking around here, caio!
' Wrote:Read this thread: Faction Creation, Now on Hold.

Terrorist IDs are rarely handed out by the Admins and they're the only source. A new faction of terrorists who are hostile to all players has ZERO chance of approval. Posting this thread without getting approval first is another strike against you. This thread will be locked by the first Admin/Moderator who sees it.

There IS a Goddess!

Whew.
' Wrote:Well, guess I just can't make people happy around here can I?

I guess I'm not sticking around here, caio!
I was being nice. I was also honest, though probably brutally so. I guess some people can't handle the truth.

' Wrote:There IS a Goddess!

Whew.
:lol:

I managed to kill the latest YANF in six minutes!:yahoo:

Sayne: The Admins and players here are very protective of the server and the RP here, so new player factions have to be well-planned and fit in with the already existing player factions. I said in my initial post what dozens of players would've said in pages of posts.
I know, I'm a leader, not a follower, and I try so hard to please the people here on the server with creating a faction and no matter how hard I try or what I post, I just run head first, at full speed, into a brick wall and it gets annoying.

Guess I'm just not meant to run my own faction here. Just delete or lock the post admins, I'm done trying. I give up.