Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Temporary Autonomous Zoners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Transmission received]
[Reply transmission]

[Image: womens_wool_cashmere_overcoat.jpg]

Greetings,

I am Iana Ujan, Head Diplomat for the Office of Foreign Affairs.

I am contacting you today to discuss the possibility of increasing trade and general relations between our two groups.

The TAZ, while not the longest living organisation in Sirius space, has a rich history steeped in the records of various groups throughout known space.
Known to be trust worthy, level-headed and overall genuinely fair individuals - I myself have been drawn to you on my past travels through Sirius.
Although the Colonial Republic may not have as proud a history, we have always tried to stay fair and work towards the good of the people, whether they are Colonial or otherwise.

We currently have a small contract that allows limited access for TAZ vessels into Tau-44.
However that is limited and we lack very much trade moving in the other direction, which I believe to be a mistake.

With the backing of the Colonial Government, I wish to propose a more comprehensive trade agreement that will allow free movement of TAZ trade vessels throughout Tau-44 and for free movement of goods between our two groups.

I hope this sounds appealling to you and I eagerly await your response so that we may move forward to constructing a more concrete agreement.

Thank you for your time.

[font=Microsoft Sans Serif][color=#000000][Transmission terminated]
----Incoming Transmission----
----Zoner signature detected ----
----Zoner ID verified----
----ID: Temporary Autonomous Zoner----
----Operator: Xavier Triton----
----Accessing...----

Greetings Head Diplomat Ujan,

We are always keen to build bridges with our neighbours and we love to trade, no doubt about that.
So feel free to state your proposals to which we will deliberate and respond as soon as possible.

Regards,
[Image: XTritonSigniture.png]
Xavier Triton
The Trident of Eris, Shasta Orbital Skyhook, Baffin

---Ending Transmission---
[Image: ambassadorsoffice.png]

*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: [TAZ]Doc Holliday
To: Ambassador Iana Ujan
CC: Ambassador [TAZ]Xavier.Triton
Encryption: Very Heavy

Kallisti, Ambassador Ujan,

It is an honor to hear from you. I see that my deputy Ambassador, Xaivier Triton, has begun working with you. I think you will find him very capable. I will just echo what he said, we are very keen on building bridges with our neighbors so I look forward to working with you. As Ambassador Triton has begun work with you, I won't interfere. I will request, however, that TAZ be allowed to purchase the Nyx fighter. We have a couple already and have grown quite fond of them. As to other agreements, as I said, I will yield to Ambassador Triton on that.

Yours in Eris,
Dr. John Henry Holliday
TAZ Administrator
<div align="center][Transmission received]
[Reply transmission]

Greetings Ambassador's,

It is a pleasure to see the TAZ are still as punctual as ever.

I will get straight to the point and put forward our proposition, taking into account Ambassador Holliday's request.

• All TAZ trade vessels will be permitted open and free access to all Tau-44 space and facilities.
  • All CR trade vessels will be permitted open and free access to all Baffin space and facilities.
  • Both parties must obey the respective laws when in each other's territory, failure to do so will be met with repurcussions decided by the offended party.
  • The TAZ will be permitted to purchase up to 100 Nyx class vessels. Other sales of Colonial vessels can be discussed.
  • The TAZ will be given preferential trade status with all Colonial traders.

As you can see, this proposition can only benefit both of our groups.
I eagerly await your response Ambassador's.

Thank you for your time.

****Bleeps barkin' and a few squarks****

Incoming : Mad John Rackham
To: Xavier
CC Ambassador Iana Ujan

Now this is all looking sweet, shiney and cuddly as far as an agreement goes. But the term........

"All CR trade vessels will be permitted open and free access to all Baffin space and facilities."

.........don't sit quite so well with me, specially when I think about if, when I'm on Pueblo Benito, a set of chuggers dock when I'm relaxing in me robe and slippers whilst rustling up an iced eggnog and vodka special.....

I suggest you do ya best to amend this clause to keep access to the High Temple to TAZ only. No one needs to see the the effects of 20 odd years in space on me varicose veins, the shock could be terminal.

yours with half a dozen freshly laid,

Mad John

****Bleeps squarking stops****
*incoming transmission*
CC: TAZ

Kallisti, Ambassador,

Mr. Rackham has a valid point. Pueblo Bonita is a sacred place to us. It is where much worship goes on and our TAZ secrets are found and therefore it is off limits to non-TAZ. We ask that this be respected and the agreement therefore amended before it is officially signed.

Dr. John Henry Holliday
----Accessing...----

Greetings Head Diplomat Ujan,

As Ambassador Holliday has stated, we like to keep Pueblo Bunito restricted. Mainly so we can have a safe isolated haven
to adjust our pineals and seek Erisian enlightenment. Please don't take this as us saying you are unwelcome in Baffin,
it is merely part of our religious traditions.

That aside, all other conditions and assurances are well received.
Myself and the other senior TAZ members look forward to signing on the dotted line Ambassador Ujan.

Regards,
Xavier Triton

<div align="center][Transmission received]
[Reply transmission]

Greetings Ambassador's,

I am pleased to see that we both want to further our relations together and I would be honoured to modify the proposal to accomodate your wishes.

• All TAZ trade vessels will be permitted open and free access to all Tau-44 space and facilities.
  • All CR trade vessels will be permitted open and free access to Baffin space and facilities, except Pueblo Bunito.
  • Both parties must obey the respective laws when in each other's territory, failure to do so will be met with repurcussions decided by the offended party.
  • The TAZ will be permitted to purchase up to 100 Nyx class vessels. Other sales of Colonial vessels can be discussed.
  • The TAZ will be given preferential trade status with all Colonial traders.

It only required a small addition to the proposal but I hope it satisfies your wishes.

If the above proposal is acceptable, we can sign on the dotted line, so to speak.

Let me just express my gratitude for your rapid response to our communications and my high hopes for our futures, together.

Thank you for your time.

----Accessing...----

Greetings Ambassador,

Apologies for the delay...
The TAZ have reviewed and accept the amended terms of the proposal.
Consider this message and following signature as confirmation and signing of this proposal.

Here's wishing a peaceful and production trading relationship with the Colonial Republic.

Signed,
Xavier Triton

*incoming transmission*
Subject: Agreement

Kallisti, Again,

Of course, no deal with TAZ is good without my signature. Consider this done.

[Image: DocHolliday-2.png]