Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: La Tene
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Transmission received]
[Reply transmission]

[Image: womens_wool_cashmere_overcoat.jpg]

Greetings,

I am Iana Ujan, Head Diplomat for the Office of Foreign Affairs.

I am contacting you today to discuss our current trade relations.

We currently have a small contract that allows La Tene traders to purchase niobium ore at 70% of the Bretonian Market Price and for the Colonial Republic to purchase food and light arms off the traders.
This agreement was suitable due to the hostile nature of relations between the Colonial Republic and the Kingdom of Bretonia at the time however these relations have since improved and are no longer hostile.
As such we must retract this offer at this moment in time.

I can understand that you might be displeased at such a change but you must understand the changing circumstances that we all are involved in.

However considering the changed nature of our relations with Bretonia we are now able to open up proper trade relations with yourselves and increase trade between our two groups.
This would mean access to Colonial goods that were otherwise hard to obtain in the past and access to contacts that we possess.
If such a change would be pleasing to yourselves, I would be happy to pursue this further.

Thank you for your time.

[font=Microsoft Sans Serif][color=#000000][Transmission terminated]