Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the Bretonian Intelligence Agency
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
== Incoming Transmission ==
ID: Captain Jack Rattenbury

Good evening gentlemen as you know Kusari has in-acted a blockade on you in recented years. I as a patriotic bretonian can not allow this to stand. So I propose this you send me a data on all vital substances that you require more off.

Me and my crew will make sure that these supply's get through also rest assure these substances wont be bought from their hideous beings. No just taken with out any regards with a little love-card left for our dear neighbours kusari.

I hope we can discuss this in more detail shortly.

Rattenbury out
[Incoming Transmission]

[Image: rsz_1director21.jpg]

Comm ID: Director Regis Lawson
Encryption: Extremely High
Subject: Agere sequitur credere

As patriotic as you maybe. We don't need civilian ships running the blockade and putting themselves in harms way. Earlier we had the Kusari intelligence group known as the Kempeitai come into Bretonian space and slaughtered seven civilian vessels. Now, we know that they're honorless cowards, but putting the lives of yourself and your crew for simple goods such as engine components, H-fuel, optronics, and other items that Bretonia is naturally lacking.

I'm sorry to tell you this, but we'll not be requiring your or your crews assistance. It's in our favor that you best understand that putting yourself at risk is something we cannot have.

Signed,
Director Regis Lawson
Home Office of Military Intelligence

[Transmission Terminated]
== Incoming Transmission ==
ID: Captain Jack Rattenbury
Subject: Dulce periculum,
Encryption: Gesta non verba, maxi

Well Mr Lawson it is truly understandable that you feel this way and well we could always purchase them from our good neighbours as a matter of fact my crew and I have decided it to be in our best interest to start the preparation of moving h fuel from Rheinland and liberty.

Hoping for the best
J. Rattenbury