Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Ames Research Station
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*** INCOMING TRANSMISSION ***
[Image: startrek2009kirk1.jpg]

[font=Agency FB][color=#000000]PRIORITY: [color=#FFFFFF]Very High
ENCRYPTION: High
IDENTIFICATION: Dr. Dave Synk, Cerberus.
SOURCE: AC Legion, Omicron Delta.
SUBJECT: Ka'Zilth Incident

[color=#000000]Good evening gentlemen,

This is Dr Dave Synk from Cerberus Research Division, requesting scientific support for the Ka'Zilth incident. I discovered with my research staff some intriguing facts about the symbiote that this individual Ka'Zilth possess. Also I figured a way to separate the host from the symbiote without damaging the host's brain, since the symbiote connects directly with the brain through its nervous ramifications. I can create a strong drug composed with an overdose of liquid cardamine and a strong nerve anesthetic that can make the host go in a state of faint for almost... 15 minutes, depending on how much the symbiote fights the drug. But I need some support from your highly prestiged class of researchers to make further analysis on this alien to be sure we can extract something from him, maybe some highly valuable informations. Cerberus collaborated once with Ames, I hope we can do this again .

Dave Synk out.

[font=Agency FB][color=#FFFFFF]*** TRANSMISSION TERMINATED ***
[Image: stationfinaltbtop.png]
COMM ID : Edward Malrone, Co Admistrator
Topic:ship license

To : Dr. Dave Synk

Greetings Dr. Dave Synk,

What the hell ...

[Image: stationfinaltbbottom.png]

*** Incoming Transmission***
***Priority communication***
***Channel Override***

[Image: opensap2.png]
COMM ID : Solomon Keynes, Zoner Guard
Topic:YOU AGAIN

To : Dr. Dave Synk / Mr Aubrey

Damn, I thought you was dead. Unfortunately not.
You skinflint of a unbelievable naivety, after robbed me MILLIONS, you come again asking for help in front of me. WITH A SMILE UPON YOUR FACE!

I hate you. But In the name of Scientific Advance, I will do something.

Ames is currently a bit busy and we don't want troubles with local government. Hopefully the dark matter could in Kepler block all scan. So we have settled the Sapientia there. And we do all special research there.
This Juggernauth can easily handle your research in secret and safety.

And send my best regard to Jack.

<strike>Sincerely</strike> Cpt. Keynes.

[Image: closesap.png]

*** INCOMING TRANSMISSION ***
[Image: startrek2009kirk1.jpg]

[font=Agency FB][color=#000000]PRIORITY: [color=#FFFFFF]Very High
ENCRYPTION: High
IDENTIFICATION: Dr. Dave Synk, Cerberus.
SOURCE: AC Legion, Omicron Delta.
SUBJECT: Feedback

[color=#000000]Greetings Captain Keynes,

Your feedback is very intriguing, especially on the part about the millions of credits, I do not recall doing such things, I think it has to do with someone else *shy laughs*, anyway I am very pleased to hear that you're willing to help us besides the small conflict between us. If the capture of this symbiote is successfully we can find out how the K'Haras are also getting into the possession of their hosts. I think there might be high similarities between these totally different species. It might be a great discovery...

With respect, Dave Synk

[font=Agency FB][color=#FFFFFF]*** TRANSMISSION TERMINATED ***