Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: All Pirate Commands
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
***OUTGOING TRANSMISSION***

Security Clearence:Green
Channel Access:Galactic Communication Traffic
Pasword:*******

Accessing, One moment please. . . .

Connected..

To: All Pirate Commands, and Bases in the Colonial and Outer Rim Sectors,

This is a general message to all Pirate commands through out the sector, I am requesting contact with all of you, this is a neutral request, there is information need to solve some unanwsered questions, and if need be credits can be, " Deposited " to whom ever anwsers this transmition, There has been some rummblings whithin the houses, though i may be nothing concerned partys would like t make sure once again contact me through the Zoner Independent Channels Thank you.

Dissconnect from server? : y

Please Wait....

Transmition ended....
INCOMING TRANSMISSION...
DECODING...
SCANNING SOURCE...

Comm ID: Hellfire Legion Supreme Commander Mori
Target ID: Unknown contact.

*BEGINNING TRANSMISSION*

While not being "pirates", we do have interests that are not typically considered to be within the law, so I assume your transmission was directed also at us.

Perhaps, via more... ah... private... channels, you could contact us. We have more information than most, so I suppose we are what you are looking for, correct?

*END TRANSMISSION*
Incoming Transmission
User ID: RLB-Wolf

Depending on what information you want i can give it to you. Contact me over Private Comms .

End Transmission
-----Incoming Transmission--------
To:Whoever the hell this is
Comm ID: Commandante, Don Carlos Benitez

Your cryptic message found it's way into my comm box. Im a very busy man, senorita, so please make this quick.

----Link remains open. Over-------------
***********transmission established**************

Comm ID: Cavil

Greetings,

To say the least, I am intrigued by your message and by the lack of details.

My regards,

Cavil

***********transmission terminated***********
####Incoming Transmission####

Comm ID: Rogue Flagship Graviton
To: Unknown

Although we may not be as well-known as the others, the Liberty Rogues will tell you what you need to know. That is of course, if it has reached our ears.

Valdar out.

####End Transmission####
***Incoming Transmission***

To:Unknown

You be gots me call lassie gimme a hauler if you be needing anything.

***Transmission Ended***
---------Incomming Message---------
Communication Identification: Joshua Dejesus, SIC, NovaPG Blood Dragons.

Miss.
Your short message has attracted the ears of many, and now, it has attracted ours.
Let us know what you seek, either trough private channels or on this channel here.

May your enemies fall like stars from the heavens
Joshua Dejesus.
***Incoming Transmission***
***Frequency: Unencrypted Wide-Band***
***Comm ID: Commander Mia Bonello, Battleship MNS Requiem***

...That voice sounds interestingly familiar... but never mind. Whatever information it is you require, I am certain Corsica's intelligence department can provide. Please contact me at frequency ****-***-**** or ***-****-*** if you wish to discuss further matters, or contact me through the Communications Department at Malta. We can discuss arrangements there without the prying eyes of certain...everybodies... Bonello out.

***End Transmission***
Receiving Transmission..... Channel Open!

Locating Source................ Error: Source Untraceable!

Ahoy, lady. This is Captain Skyelius of the Black Emerald. I've received your transmission and are waiting on your additional details. Contact me over a private channel, or meet wherever necessary. Sky out.

--Transmission End--
Pages: 1 2 3