Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: TO: Zoner Alliance
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
---LOADING TRANSMISSION---
10% --- 20% --- 35% --- 52% --- 83% --- 88% --- 94% --- 100% ---
---LOADING COMPLETE---

Transmission Subject: Weapons Usage
Transmission Targets: Zoner Alliance
  • Zoner Council;

This is unit Chemical version 15.86 automated voice system currently holding this transmission with you.

This unit would be interested in gaining access to 9 Zoner Cruiser Turrets. The reason why this program would like access to said weaponry is to be able to protect my vessel better in the instance of any hostile attacks.

The purpose of this program is to conduct research on pilots who show symptoms of the Harris Virus. Harris Virus, or the "Dublin Cold" can lead to death, and at time people do not like this units research.

In favorable return if the Zoner Council will let this unit use their weaponry it will be available to assist the Council and it affiliates. This unit could also provide any other services needed by the program as long as it is not interfering with its studies.

Program Chemical hope the Zoner Council will accept its weapon request

---ENDING TRANSMISSION---
----Incoming Transmission----
----Zoner signature detected ----
----Zoner ID verified----
----ID: Temporary Autonomous Zoner----
----Operator: Xavier Triton----
----Accessing...----

To the recipient,

Firstly, I would like to point out that there is no Zoner council. The Zoner factions have went their seperate ways
and deal with issues independantly. That said, we have the authority to process this request.

If you are aware of our stance in Sirius towards our tech use then I dont see any issue with allowing this request.
However, I must stress that these weapons must never be used to attack or provoke. Defense only.
Also, the use of these turrets must never be used against us in any way. To do so would be bad for you.

And on the topic of your interest of study. I must ask who exactly sees offense to it.
Keep in mind that all Capital class vessels in Bretonian house space are forbidden entry without authorisation.
We have no wish to atagonise our neighbours by giving trespassers more weapons in which to fire at them.

Please clarify these points in more detail and we will get back to you as soon as we are able

Regards,
[Image: XTritonSigniture.png]
Xavier Triton
The Trident of Eris, Shasta Orbital Skyhook, Baffin

---Ending Transmission---
---LOADING COMPLETE---

Transmission Targets: Xavier Triton, Temporary Autonomous Zoner
  • Xavier Triton;

This unit recognizes the concerns that you might withhold. The only possibilities of Hostile attacks would be from those who might be those who do not agree with this research practices.

My practices are would not be considered in-human in any way, all that this program is meant to do is find people which hold the 'Dublin Cold' and study their symptoms.

These turrets would be use in defense or in the attempt to extract the Harris Virus out of its host.

---LOADING COMPLETE---

Transmission Targets: Xavier Triton, Temporary Autonomous Zoner
  • Xavier Triton;

This program has deiced to CLOSE transmissions with the Zoners regarding this matter. We no longer hold interest.