Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Outcast Government
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Disregard
[Image: eyesa.png]

[From: D. Jameson]

Good day.

I have no idea where you are getting your information from, but it's clearly quite inaccurate; We do not decommission our old capital-class vessels, we recycle them so that time and resources aren't wasted attempting to produce a new vessel while there is a war raging right next to our home.

Consider your request denied until you can come up with a bloody good reason why one of the gunboat designs available to the Liberty Rogues won't suffice... And might I add that "Because I don't like the design" does not count as a valid reason.

That will be all.
Disregard

It's not a small thing you are asking for... I would suggest seeking the blessing of Danny White. Contact me once you have secured that and we might be able to work out an arrangement.
Disregard

I would like for Mr White to tell me this himself, rather than using you as a middle man - Direct him to this channel, if you would be so kind.
[Image: NewTrans.png]
'sup Jameson,

Yep, that Rogues asked for it. He's a Liberty Rogue, and it doesn't really matter if he flies a Chaybdis or one of your Tridentes. Of course you are free to deny his Question or give him what he desires. I'll just hope that there wont be any other Rogue begging for a Tridente...
Disregard
Disregard

I had hoped that Mr White would send you on tasks so that I would not have to play the part of taskmaster... he must be getting soft.

Since Liberty is your playground of choice, I want to see evidence of your ability in the corpses of the Liberty Navy, the Xenos, the Hellfire Legion, Ageira and Cryer. You may send the evidence of your good deeds to me through this channel, and once I feel that your ability has been proven... I'll be content with granting you access to one Tridente.

Oh, and one more thing... Since it is your skill inside of a gunboat which I wish to see, I require you to be inside of one while making the kills. Just... try to make it interesting. One gunboat causing the end of a lone fighter pilot is not the grand deeds I wish to see.

That will be all.
Pages: 1 2