Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Kusari Government, Naval Forces, State Police and Companies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[font=Fixedsys]:: [color=#CCCCCC]TRANSMISSION FOUND :: [color=#CCCCCC]SOURCE - Relay Satellite #17 :: ID - RICHARD PINAULT ::

[font=Tahoma]Bonjour, or Konnichiwa,
My name is Richard Pinault, and I'€™m the Director of External Commerce at Île-de-France Shipping, Gallia'€™s largest shipping corporation. Recently, our King opened our borders for trade which opened up an entire new market for us. We set up a small exploration group, and ventured into Sirius. This is how we ended up in Kusari, and why I send you this transmission.

On our first trip, we had a short encounter with 2 members of the Naval Forces. We had a friendly talk, and we were allowed in Kusari. Based on that meeting, we assumed we were welcome as long as we didn't cause trouble. It seemed we were a little premature with that conclusions, my apologies for that. Today, one of IDF's employees was sent back home by a State Police officer unaware of our intentions. I hope to avoid situations like that in the future by explaining what we do as Île-de-France Shipping

It was rather obvious that Kusari was a house of high technological development. We found several commodities extremely suitable for our needs, and in return, we could offer some of Gallia's specialties like Cryocubes and Bio-neural processors. We think these trades benefit us both, so we hope to establish a good trade relation with Kusari.

Should any of those addressed have questions regarding our company. Please don't hesitate to ask them in this channel. I also included a small brochure of our company, which can be found here.

Avec nos meilleures salutations,
Richard Pinault, Director of External Commerce, Île-de-France Shipping

[font=Fixedsys]:: [color=#CCCCCC]END OF TRANSMISSION :: [color=#CCCCCC]SIGNAL LOST ::
::Transmission starts::
:: Source: New Tokyo: KSP office::

Mr. Richard Pinault,

I respond to your message which came in a few days ago.
At this moment my CEO and higher ranked officers are very busy with affairs of very high matters.
There for it is my duty to inform you.

First of all I want to thank you about this message.
Yes, we have heard about this case. The pilot on duty wrote a good report about it. In fact he asked information about what he could do at the time the encounter.

We gave him the order to send your employee back.
The reason for this are mentioned below;

1. We are very suspicious about foreign trader companies, as you probably know. So even more suspicious against new companies of very unknown areas like Gallia.
2. There are going rumours around. Very negative rumours about Gallia.
3. From Kusari intelligence we got information about your company. Information that is not good in our point of view.

You can make the conclusion that it was just the right thing to send your employee back.

We do not know if you have already trade contracts with Kusari trade organisations but I can assure you that the mentioned commodities and other stuff which will enter Kusari by our own traders or whoever get a full scan and will be putted for a long time in quarantine.
There for we will send every trader from a Gallian organisation which will enter Kusari area back with a softly but firm hand.

Let me tell you that I do not want to accuse you or your organisation but this is the situation at this time.

Hereby I thank you for your time and understanding.

Toko.Oyashio
Junsa-Buchö
Kusari State Police
[Image: comheader.png]
>>>ID: Shōshō Mikako Takahashi
Director Pinault, High command has reviewed your case and decided to communicate that the Kusari Naval Forces see no immediate problem with allowing your vessels the same rights as other corporate traffic that visits the great Kusari Empire. High command are trusting you to adhere to the same laws as every other visitor and to be aware of the recent embargo. We also ask you to be aware of Kusari customs and know that our vigilant official forces will routinely stop and scan traffic as a matter of course. Of course, regarding stations and docking rights you will have to await word from the relevant Samura and Kishiro representatives.
Takahashi out.
[Image: comfooter.png]
Comm ID: Tomimoto Tachiko, Chokan, KSP
Transmit to: Richard Pinault, Director of External Commerce, IDF Shipping
Begin transmission:

The Kusari State Police has reviewed the aforementioned incident and discussed the matter with various officials of the Naval Forces. We acknowledge the agreement between Île-de-France Shipping and the Kusari Empire, and are grateful for the opportunity you give our Empire to trade with our neighbors to the north.

End transmission.
***Incoming Transmission***
***Source: Shinjuku Station, New Toyko***
***Comm-ID: Marusa Ryo, Samura board of directors***
***to: Richard Pinault, Île-de-France Shipping***
***Subject: Docking Clearance***

[Image: Noriko.png]

Konnichiwa,

I'm sending you this message to inform you that currently Samura Heavy Industries has no reason to allow an largely unknown party the permission to dock with out facilities.
However, we are open to negotiations should Île-de-France Shipping have a proposal both out companies could benefit from. In this case we would however request to be contacted on a different channel.

Sayonara Pinault-san,
Marusa Ryo

***End of Transmission***
password: ****

..Password accepted..
..Access Granted.. Welcome [Hajime Irjima]

Ohayou, Richard Pinault;

We in Kishiro always appreciate the new trading oportunities that emerging and foreign corporations bring into Kusari. But this situation has never been faced before by our corporation and must be carefully evaluated. The board of directors of Kishiro is pending a full review of your request, but we will require a list of goods that you're willing to trade, price offers, and a general summary of what are your goals.

We will, though, warn you that any transports that are found near Kishiro bases and ships will be thoroughly scanned to guarantee the safety of our personel and assets.

I'm personally looking forward to see the new opportunities that this may bring both of our parties, but a formal answer will have to wait.

Junior Manager Hajime Irjima

..Connection Terminated..
[font=Fixedsys]:: [color=#CCCCCC]TRANSMISSION FOUND :: [color=#CCCCCC]SOURCE - Relay Satellite #17 :: ID - RICHARD PINAULT ::

[font=Tahoma]Bonjour monsieur Irjima,
I thank you for your response. Our recon wing visited a number of your stations several weeks ago. We currently have no interests in the products you can offer. We just don't have a use for your type of technologies you have. If this changes, I'll gladly discuss a trade agreement with Kishiro Technologies.

However, we can deliver some goods from Gallia of course. I included a list of commodities we can export.

Quote:<span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%][font=Fixedsys]BIO-NEURAL PROCESSORS
Synthetic computing even on the quantum level is restricted by the static-state nature of the algorithms encoded into the processing core. Certain organic molecules have been developed that are capable of fuzzy logic, or best guess algorithms, when processing data making them very similar to how living organisms operate. Calculations that traditional optronic chips are incapable of solving are easily guessed by bio-neural processors. The primary function of the bio-neural processors on board space-ships is to perform optimal fuel, navigational, and tactical calculations across an exponentially increasing field of inputed data. Bio-neural processors have also been developed by Gallic commercial firms to create a wide range of consumer products, such as holo-entertainment bands.

CRYOCUBES
Cryocubes are built with a liquid core of Neon gas that, when activated on its highest setting, is capable of lowering surrounding temperatures far below the freezing point fast enough to flash-freeze even solid materials. Cryocubes are built with iridium shielding to prevent the escape of the ultraviolet radiation that is a by-product of the Neon activation process, and they also possess redundant self-destruct mechanisms that prevent both the loss of Gallic Metals' most profitable trade secret, and also prevent a cryocube from ever being serviced. The industrial and commercial advantages for storage and transport of decayable commodities, as well as the potential for large-scale air cooling of industrial facilities far outweighs the replacement cost of cryocubes, making them the first choice for large-scale cooling and freezing applications.

HOLO-TAINMENT BANDS
The most lucrative application of bio-neural processors is the development of interactive holo-tainment, which is achieved through the use of a band worn around the head that directly interfaces with a person's brain and literally reads their thoughts. The band responds by creating a virtual reality in the mind of the user according to pre-programmed scenarios and manipulates their neural impulses so that they perceive themselves as actually participating in the activities that the band is programmed with. Popular holo-tainment scenarios include exotic vacations and allowing a user to perceptually "become" a character in a fictional storyline. Since all bio-neural processors are organic, they degrade over time as they age and the holo-entertainment bands must be replaced.

TOBACCO
Tobacco is produced from the processed leaves of a leafy plant in the nicotiana genus of fauna and has been used in human communities for thousands of years for ceremonial, medicinal, and recreational purposes. All methods of tobacco consumption result in varying quantities of nicotine being absorbed into the user's bloodstream which creates a biological dependence on the substance. Tobacco may be smoked, sniffed, or placed directly into the mouth for absorption of the nicotine.

WINE
Wine is an alcoholic beverage that has been a part of many cultures since the beginning of human civilization. It is produced by fermenting crushed grapes using various types of yeast which consume the sugars found in the grapes and convert them into alcohol. Virtually all wines originate from Gallia, and there is a thriving market for them across Sirius, where real alcohol is in short supply.
Delivering these items will require an additional shipping fee, something which we can discuss later on if you're interested. Please contact us on a different channel if this is the case.

Avec nos meilleures salutations,
Richard Pinault, Director of External Commerce, Île-de-France Shipping

[font=Fixedsys]:: [color=#CCCCCC]END OF TRANSMISSION :: [color=#CCCCCC]SIGNAL LOST ::