Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Elders of Corsairs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...Incoming Transmission.
ID Confirmed: Morgan Blackhand

--Message Start--

Elders of Corsairs!

Let me introduce myself and say a few words about my background before I make my request.

My name is Morgan Blackhand. I'm 41 years old man and I was born in Liberty. For about 20 years of my career I lived in Liberty and worked mostly in Liberty, Rheinland, Kusari and Brethonia - but NEVER as a pilot... I was a financial consultant, you can say I was a simple citizen who travelled a lot in business.

About a year ago I started to be a pilot, I've chosen to become an independent Pirate, and also I decided to move to the Edge Worlds... forever. Yes... I know... how it sounds... but I'm almost SURE that You have heard similar stories in the past...

Let's say some dishonest people made me gulity of a huge financial affair - of course I am not gulity, I am just sacrificial lamb. NOW I have so powerful enemies that only Edge Worlds can give me the chance to survive. Mayby it's a very little chance but I am a man of a strong will and I'm willing to give it a try, rather than... simply dying.

I cannot join, actually become a member of ANY faction, including Corsairs, because it would be... irresponsible from my side. My enemies are incredibly strong and influential - I DO NOT want to become a threat to any faction, especially You - the Corsairs - which I admire most.

First, I am requesting to have your permission to stay in Corsair territory as long as this will be moderately safe territory for me. If my enemies will locate me and there will be too much trials of my assasination, I will move to some other part of Sirius. I don't want to cause any major problems... I can assure You that during my residence in your territory I will be keeping the Corsair's law very closely.

Second, I am requesting to have your permission to use Corsair's technology - I'm talking about Imperator Gunboat. As a matter of fact I am using this ship right now... When I bought it on Tripoli Shipyard I got a temporary permission from a member of CNS squadron but I was informed that only Elders of Corsairs can grant me with permanent right to use this ship. I've chosen Your gunboat because I beleive it's the best protection for me that I can get in whole Sirius and it suits well to my style of defending myself. After only a year of being a pilot, my fighting skills are, as you may guess, quite average, so I need a powerful ship to handle attacks of my powerful enemies.

As you may guess it would be hard for me to offer my fighting skills as support of Your squadrons during my residence in Your territory. Your pilots... They are, I beleive, one of the best or mayby the best in whole Sirius (I am not an expert so I can't say it for sure) so I could only disrupt their battles.

But still I can offer:
- valuable informations from my secret sources about your enemies. I still know a lot of... people... who may know... or see some things... and tell me about if I'll pay well their efforts. I just need to know EXACTLY what You need to know and I can start working on it.
- a HUGE, generous donation to Corsair's Treasury
- pirate services in Omega - 3, Omega - 7 or simply ANY place in the Sirius. I may not be a great fighter but quickly I became a wily and effective Pirate. Trading companies of Your enemies can have real problem if we will make this agreement, I am quite sure about it.

The truth is that people who - like I do - have powerful enemies for sure can't be only ordinary citizens... so mayby I can offer something more, it depends on You and Your needs.
Let me get the things straight: I want to become Your friend and ally for many years to come... I hope we can understand each other and that we will make this agreement for future benefits of both sides.

Yours sincerely,
Morgan Blackhand, Independent Pirate

P.S. Please don't hesitate to use private comunication channels or other secure methods in case if some of Your conditions will have sensitive nature.

--End Transmission--
incoming transmision...
....UHF radio signal clear....
Delivering: personnal message as data file
Encription: 40 bit.................

HAF - Hispania Armed Forces

Greetings, Señor Morgan

I am pleased to greet you and express my support once the application has led to the Honorable Council of the Elders of our nation.

I should also add that we have received with satisfaction and in very good condition that requested devices. These machines will be used for research new methods for the handling of human organs in our military hospitals ... so your contribution to our organization has been, to say the least, quite valuable.

Finally, I suggest you forward your application by the appropriate channel, send that to the next addres: Corsair Empire Arms Licencing Communications

Regarding the HAF, you count on our support and welcome to Gamma, where - im sure - you will find relatives of your ancestors and perhaps also a family of your own blood .

signed: Marques de Riscal

… transmision ends…
… … signal lost……………………