Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Research Drone Chemical
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
You are in the BAF, right...good.

See this all comes from the Request the IMG gave to station a capital at the Hood.

This was because of my actions, claiming them as hostiles to the Chemical.

Now, this is why this happened...
' Wrote:
Neutral

Junkers
All other unlisted parties

So um... Why did you claim my INDY pirate as hostile with Harris Virus or whatever WHILE i was RPing with another person then just open fire before i can answer or anything in Sig 13 a week or so ago?

BTW- Junkers = my good buddies.... so...?

Seems like you created this char to do as much PVP with as little RP in mind... (granted i know PVP is fun, but ya gotta... ya know... try alittle harder maybe?)

Anyways thats my two cents, i just know now to watch out for ya.

Cheers mate
My two cents.

First off, this bit.

Unfriendly

BMM
Republic of Liberty Lawful Forces
Bretonia Armed Forces and Police
Bounty Hunters

By unfriendly, do you mean shoot on sight? And since when did you suddenly appear out of nowhere to start shooting in a fight? I mean, sure it was fine you shot the LABC as soon as you saw it. But then moving on to a LF and a Avenger while there is already a Indie Pirate Waran and a CA8 LH GS shooting at it? Granted, that BHG Orca showing up and making you run into the sun was pretty funny, but you need to stop and look at it from a player point of view. Shooting fighters in a cruiser isn't cool if you already outnumber the enemy anyway. Nor is feeding said unlawful ships with a cruiser's supply of bots. From my point of view you basically spammed about 4 set messages and started shooting said LABC and snubs.

The story is good, but you really need to work on in-game interactions.
I Have seen you in Liberty shoot with no RP,and i have seen you in Bretonia shoot with no RP. Also both have you banned,and KOS because you just don't get it. NO NON MILITARY CAPS ALLOWED!!! Yet you always seem surprised when they shoot at you.
All the RP on forum means nothing if you do not RP in game.
' Wrote:Care to explain this today?
Attacking an afk pilot in front of the Hood with preset's in less then 2 seconds?
Image 1

I am dissapointed in the level of roleplay some AI's show nowadays. :nono:

Seems this is a reoccurring issue. While parked role playing outside Trenton Outpost in NY, I get the same message spam to my freelancer in his civilian ship.
Quote::::This unit has hostile intentions towards <insert name> --- Cannons are warming:::
:::Locking on <insert name> ---Cannons are now warmed --- Rasing unites forwards shilds to full::
:::Cannons free, going in on target:::

Screen Shot 1

Notice the same misspelling of "raising" and "shields" in both screens? To me it shows you're simply spamming that message to anyone, then opening fire. Should I come across you again, I would like to see more interaction than "I'm attacking," however worded.
' Wrote:The story is good, but you really need to work on in-game interactions.

/signed

I like story, not ingame interactions...
what RP should i give feedback about? there is none? your just a pvp whore (sry for the offensive word)

almost every guy giving feedback here indicates your not good in dealing with other people, cant blame em, guess its just me but you seem like an (ill leave this open to your imagination)

However i do have one question for you: why are you putting so many things on "friendly" or "neutral" attitude, you dont even keep to it, you shoot friendly,neutral and hostile alike as long as you can shoot something. so im an outcast gb, where did the friendly attitude apply? was it when you suddenly opend fire at me for no apparent reason other than: scanning ship, hostile ship. and dont give me that load of crop that im in your databanks cause 1: ive never met ya, 2: its the second time ive actually been in NY with that guy
' Wrote:However i do have one question for you: why are you putting so many things on "friendly" or "neutral" attitude, you dont even keep to it, you shoot friendly,neutral and hostile alike as long as you can shoot something.

I agree, if your character is gona be killing everyone... you need to make yourself enemies to EVERYONE... just sayin.
After reading your story I have a quick question. I understand the "Liberty's to blame idea" however I don't see Liberty in the diplomatic section. Furthormore I must say..I wasnt too impressed with the RP you displayed here:

http://s1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee388/...nt=screen50.jpg

Now. I accept that. you may hate Liberty. That is after all. one of your objectives. However. Preset messages in place of engagment notices. which was essentually what that was. Are lazy. I for one am not impressed
scorpio thanks lad, youve just prove he shoots lawfulls and unlawfulls alike using the same 4 message spam in less than 5 seconds so you cant respond in time.

I think with scorpio's testimony my point is proven that this guy just shoots WHOEVER he feels like shooting wether its justified by RP or not it doesnt really matter to him as long as he can fire upon something.

is there anyone who can actually show (with a screeny or so) that this guy actually RP'd ONCE, and i dont mean his 4 spam lines, i mean like decent/good/nice RP. cause so far all ive heard is him using those lines and shooting what comes across his path.
Pages: 1 2 3 4