Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Omicron Supply Industries Bounty Board
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: OSI-Header-Large.png]

Bounty Board

If you wish to register with this board please provide the following:

Your name, your affiliation, and proof of your friendly or neutral standing toward Zoners in private communications with Victor Cross or Gabriel Caudill. Replying to this channel is restricted to OSI and registered individuals or groups.

Encrypting for internal and registered individuals and group viewing only.............100%

The following individuals have a 3 million credit bounty on their head:

Name: -Sedoy-
Reason: Use of stolen Zoner technology.
Intel: In command of a Conference gunboat.
Restriction: Bounty is only valid if target is in a Conference gunboat. We will pay 2m for proof he isn't using a Conference.

Name: Alonzo_Sobalaprieta
Reason: Use of stolen Zoner technology.
Intel: In command of a Conference gunboat.
Restriction: Bounty is only valid if target is in a Conference gunboat. We will pay 2m for proof he isn't using a Conference.

Group: //NORP
Reason: Attacks on company assets.
Intel: Using Eagle fighters, Roc bombers, and Tridente gunboats. A mix of Outcasts and unaffiliated pirates.
Restriction: None.

The following individuals and groups may claim the listed bounties:

OSI Security pilots
Mandalorian Mercenaries
Reaver Mercenary Company

To claim a bounty please use the following form:

Code:
[b]Send Money To:[/b] [i]___[/i]

[b]Pertinent kill background information[/b]  [i]___[/i]

[b]Guncam Image[/b]  [i]___[/i]
[b]Guncam Image[/b]  [i]___[/i]

[b]Pay Owed[/b] [i]___[/i]

Failure to use the above form will cause payment to be delayed or forfeited.
-( Incoming Transmission
-( Reaver Mercenary Company
Salutations.

Our company would like to extend our services in regards to your board. We understand that the checklist of persons that OSI rather would like to see dead is limited we're both sure that circumstances may one day change that and, in the interim, we imagine we can find some way to make ourselves useful.

Our callsigns simply end in .Reaver , the proceedings being a color of some sort. We'll manage that end.

While our affiliations are many and varied our affiliations with the Zoners, on our end, are universally friendly. If you require proof from every one of our pilots and every one of our vessels I'm sure something can be arranged.

We anticipate your reply.

[color=#999966]-( Transmission terminated
[Image: gabetrans.png]
Greetings
I always like to have the best for my company and The Reavers are one of the premiere mercenary groups in Sirius.

The proof will not be necessary. Consider yourselves hired.
[Image: transmission-omicron-bottom.png]
[Image: kallcomm2.png]
Dandy, dandy, dandy.
I love opening up a bounty like this.

Here ya go, Mister Alonzo bought the farm, the animals and the grass.

.:Alonzo 'The Thief' ID Scan:.
.:Boooya. Medium rare, well served:.

Send the credits to [color=#FFFFFF]Silver.Reaver

Toodles,
Silver.
[Image: gabetrans.png]
Job well done Ms. Silver. Hopefully he got the message.

[Image: Untitled.jpg]
[Image: transmission-omicron-bottom.png]
-( Incoming Transmission
-(
-( Reaver Mercenary Company
-( Jack "Cobalt" Markham

Thought you boys might be happy to know your skies are a tad safer. Watch out for these blokes. They like to claim stations as their own right and left.
//NORP-Mertoros:
Pirate ID'd Eagle | Exterminated
I do believe the payment comes to an even 3,000,000 credits. Just send those to Cobalt.Reaver

-( Transmission Terminated
[Image: vcrosstrans.png]
Payment sent. Good work.

[Image: cobaltpayment.jpg]
[Image: transmissionbottom.png]
[Image: norptm.jpg]

Send Money To: //NORP|Wahnsinn

Pertinent kill background information: we found them yesterday lurking in Kepler

Guncam Image
Guncam Image
Guncam Image

Pay Owed: 3 mio each would be too much for these really unqualified pilots, so we will give you the two Reavers for 1 mio each and the other guy for 2 mios.

Thats a total of: 4 mios.
[Image: vcrosstrans.png]
Ah, I see our message managed to find your brain pan. Though acting like you accomplished something is rather hilarious. I mean, you attack a luxury yacht and managed to destroy it. Doesn't take much skill to do that when you have two Tridentes and a wing of bombers. In fact I bet I could train a group of monkeys to do it, but it looks like someone has already beaten me to the punch.

As for the Reavers? Again, the report they gave me shows two of them took your little group on. Two bombers against two tridents supported by a wing of bombers and fighters. Yet they managed to down one of your people. I think it is clear which side had more skill.

As a preemptive measure so you monkeys don't bother us anymore, you've been blocked from this channel.
[Image: transmissionbottom.png]