Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Major Gunther Hoerst, Red Hessian Army.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
-( Incoming Transmission
-( Viva Velasquez - Tourist

Good morning Major.
I don't expect you to remember me, we didn't directly deal with one another in the past.
Though you, my fiancée and I had some kind of business-related communications ongoing a longer while ago.
It was about a handful of Thor Bombers which don't really exist and I'm just imagining and some navigational data and the like, si? Anyhow comrade Major, I'm kind of going through a state of restlessness right now and I've been looking around to places to go which I ain't seen already. Ain't been to Rheinland much and since I don't know anyone here in particular, bar you from what little dealings Natalie and you had, I was just wondering if I could drop by at Vogtland and maybe get myself into a new and fresh environment to help my thinking.

I guess I just asked you for docking rights this way, but eh.
Can't offer much, I know you've all the money you need, just figured I might be able to stop by and linger around for a while. Change of environment and all. And no I don't plan to cause any trouble or anything.
And yeah that deal before never happened. Nobody knows where those ships originated from to this day.

[color=#DFFF00]Viva

[color=#999966]-( Transmission terminated
Message to: Viva Velasquez
Comm ID: Major Gunther Hoerst, RHA SOA

Guten Tag, Fräulein Velasquez.

I remember the deal well, and so do most of our bomber squadron leaders. And I've heard about your exploits in Liberty against their war machine, those Thor bombers you were theoretically supposed to get no doubt helped a great deal.

You've proved yourself as a friend to the Volksrevolution in the past, and I see no reason why we shouldn't pay you back with our hospitality. I'll set aside a fighter dock on Vogtland.

Watch yourself during transit here though. Rheinland isn't Liberty, the Military here hate us with a passion, and I wouldn't be surprised if you ended up being followed by their acolytes shortly after arrival in our Vaterland. Just make sure to lose them in the asteroid fields. We'll work out the rest of the details once you get here.

Regards,
Hoerst
-( Incoming Transmission
-( Viva Velasquez - Visitor

Evening Major.
My ride didn't come with any complications, arrived here last night pretty smooth and quiet. Nobody bothered following, nobody saw a thing either by the look of it.

I've to thank you for your hospitality though, comrade. I was just expecting another typical Military-kind of installation but Vogtland, rather what little I've seen of it, proves to be more than meets the eye at fist glance. I've moved in to my assigned quarters and I'll get myself accustomed to the environment for now. Liking it so far, though. Sure looks way better than what I've seen in the Maltese Navy.
Gracias for the welcome.

[color=#DFFF00]Viva

[color=#999966]-( Transmission terminated