Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: TO: Bretonian Authorities
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
-Incoming Transmission-

Sender: Stephen Drake
Subject: Affirmation/Proposal of Laws

~Message Begins~

[Image: Ageira-r.png]

To Whom it may concern within the Government of Bretonia,

It has recently come to our attention that certain things we have taken for granted, are no longer being given.

We speak of the ability to protect our own property abroad, most importantly the White Box Technology that goes into Tradelanes and Jumpgates.

We have operated on the assumption that if we find a vessel holding our property, that refuses to return it, we may destroy the vessel to ensure the technology does not fall into nefarious hands. This, however, may not actually be a lawful act within Bretonian Sovereign Space.

We wish, by your word, to affirm that we may do so, and if we may not, hopefully come to discussion regarding the formation or alteration of a law to allow us to do so. Gate/Lane Part theft is not a huge issue within Bretonia, given that most of the demand is within Kusari, but it would give us a simple piece of mind that we can retrieve our property legally, without the possibility of becoming the criminals ourselves.

To surmise; We request permission incapacitate, disarm, disable or destroy any vessel carrying Gate/Lane Parts within Bretonian Sovereign Space, if they do not relinquish this stolen property to us, the rightful owners.

I hope you will take the time to consider this.

As somewhat of a side note, Ageira vessels have come accross instances of piracy by Privateers within Kusari. I understand it is their job, whether sanctioned by the Crown of Bretonia or not, to disrupt trade within Kusari. However, if at all possible, it would be beneficial to both Ageira and Bretonia if we were exempted from this piracy, as it directly harms our ability to bring arms into Bretonia. Indeed only today an Ageira vessel was nearly destroyed by a privateer vessel, even after his demand was paid. I understand if you have no hold over their actions, but it's just a thought.

I humbly thankyou for taking your time to review this transmission, and anxiously wait a reply.

Sincerely,

Stephen Drake
President
Ageira Technologies

~Message Ends~
~Relay Signal Bounced~
As you wait for the elevator to make it to the floor you are heading for, you remind yourself to check your mailbox for any important messages.

The now familiar tune repeats once again.