Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: A message for the Lord Commander of the Hellfire Legion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: ordertransbar.png]

Greetings honourable Lord Commander.

I am Commander Benjamin Stone of the Order Primary Fleet. Perhaps you have heard of me? I did converse with one of your men not so long ago in Coronado.

If you have not heard so already, I would like to say that the Order wishes to cooperate with the Hellfire Legion. It is only natural, seeing as we have common enemies.

Yes, the Order is also hunted by Libertonian Authorities. While the Order would rather avoid open engagements with the Liberty Navy and Liberty Security Force,
that does not mean we have nothing to offer. We have information that we think you would very much like to see.

Perhaps you'd like to know more? If so, then please contact me as soon as possible.

Commander Stone out.

[Image: ordertransbarterm.png]
-Boosting Signal Strength-
[Image: hfmarkson.png]

This information would be related to what exactly?

I'll listen, but without more information about what you're offering, I can't say it'll go farther than that.

And I'm interested to know what you intend to get out of this.

[Image: commfinisher.png]

Greetings.

Sorry for the late reply, I've been busy with my promotion to Captain.

I trust information regarding the Alaska system will interest you?

[Image: alaskanav.jpg]
The highlighted sectors are of interest.

We can go into details if you are willing to cooperate with us.

As for what we would like from you, that can be discussed at a later date.

Captain Stone out.

-Boosting Signal Strength-

That's all well and good, but intel on that system is not exactly our priority at the moment. I can't say you're presenting a very enticing offer.

There is also the small matter of an incident a short time ago involving some of your forces... and the SCRA.

I'm not willing to go any further with these talks until I have an explanation as to your relationship with these ... fanatics.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Greetings.

You want to know of our involvement with the SCRA? Here it is:

+

Then there may yet be hope for us working together after all.

We can discuss specifics either here, or I can have one of my subordinates meet you at a neutral location if you'd prefer.