Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Volksfront
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
...hack.initiated...decryption..in..progress...
...comm.id.Paco.Pistols.recognized...uploading data...

I can understand your need to destroy it, as long you're not coming into Liberty to destroy cardamine it's completely up to you and said allies what to do with it in Rheinland. Also I can see your concern about it, so I'll upload a log of the scientist who works on cardamine for some time now.

Quote:Log Entry # 0367-89

Early researches indicate that the massive use of Cardamine alters the subject's DNA, resulting in extremely high toxicity. This effect is most likely due to to the very special molecular constitution of Cardamine. It contains high amounts of Polymerase. The Polymerase, as not everyone knows, is an enzyme responsible for the DNA duplication, and thus naturally present in every cell of our body. However, intense radiations from the Omicron Alpha's star deeply modified the Polymerase's properties, its duplicational effects becoming uncontrollable, leading to the continuous proliferation of purposeless cells. In other words, a form of cancer.
Regarding this data, it is clear that an alteration of the Cardamine's Polymerase might solve the issue. But things are not that simple. What exact manipulations are required, I do not know yet.
However, what most people do not understand is that not using Cardamine anymore is not going to help the subject. Once it is taken, nothing can reverse the slow but inevitable process

If you need more scientific data on it you can contact the man named Victor Steiner. That is my connection into scientific world.

The meeting which our parties will took part in can take place on Freeport 2 in Bering. It is completely acceptable as a safe position for both sides involved. I have informed miss Elektra about the deal and all we need is exact day and time. Once you manage to solve the personal troubles you have at your hands you can contact us on this same channel about it.

...encryption.in.progress...hack terminated...
*** INCOMING TRANSMISSION ***

[font=Agency FB][color=#000000]PRIORITY: [color=#FF0000]Medium.
ENCRYPTION: Medium.
IDENTIFICATION: Dennis Koberstein, Volksfront.
SOURCE: Dresden System.
SUBJECT: Hm...

[color=#000000]So you say Victor Steiner... Sure I'm interested in contact with him - although if you may, please extend your information to allow us to find out specifics: his location (at least last known), appearance or any way we may communicate with him.

Thank you for being reasonable so far.

[font=Agency FB][color=#FFFFFF]*** TRANSMISSION TERMINATED ***

Sure thing, sometimes I forget how hard is to track down people without having the Lane Hacker equipment to do so. Mr.Steiner is currently in Omicron Alpha, planet Malta to be precise. The best way would be transmission over Neural Net since he is a very busy man.

Do have a nice day.

*** INCOMING TRANSMISSION ***

[font=Agency FB][color=#000000]PRIORITY: [color=#FF0000]Medium.
ENCRYPTION: Medium.
IDENTIFICATION: Dennis Koberstein, Volksfront.
SOURCE: Dresden System.
SUBJECT: Hm...

[color=#000000]Good day.

Excuse me, party affairs has been taking plenty of my time lately. However I have time to attend for our meeting now. If you're still interested, please drop a line here.

Thank you for attention.

[font=Agency FB][color=#FFFFFF]*** TRANSMISSION TERMINATED ***

Of course Mr.Koberstein, I'm sure we can finally arrange that meeting. Meet our operative in 2 days on Freeport in Bering system. Don't worry about technicalities, just show up in the bar and you will be contacted.

Pages: 1 2