Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bounty Closed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Footage opens up with a kid inside a small compact cockpit

Hi Congressmens, not spokes ta ya in a very longs time.
remindin ya now am Adam Lantern, think that shalls jog ya memories. Well ya know mes for bein a good junker, and be goods ta puts mi Bulldog in to good use ya kno's. Well I shall be liking ta collect these bounties, plus got a personnal vendetta with that sad Gangstar. Kept attickin me, and callin me a triator a few's months ago's. Ahh I remember him, knew he would get in ta trouble with us likes.

My comm is Adam

If ya need anythin else's ta confirm am a junka, justs ask's
*The officer digs out his cuffs and taser*
Right, hands on the bonny!
Assume the position.
*grabs radio set*
Base, send a paddy wagon, we've got a 51-50 here, over.
[Image: CallingCard.png]
---
Yep.
This one I want a piece of.
Just cracked this GangStar punk's hull myself, wish I'd known he was bountied.
Easy kill - I'll get him again, with evidence.
-( Incoming Transmission
-( Reaver Mercenary Company
Well given that you're putting a blood price on the heads of Junkers, yes, we rather did. Or rather we imagined that your desire to see those as've done you and yours wrong put down may, in point of fact, compel you to look the other way when we put down those of your brethren as are causing issues by virtue of stirring up no end of trouble in S-13 and the Omegas.

Or so we surmised by your invitation of the Bounty Hunters Guild, who make no mean sport of Junkers when the coin and fancy suits them. Coincidentally who prey on you and yours within Liberty and Rheinland, regions we don't hold any contractual obligations to hunt or harry.

So we'd urge a moment's reflection to consider if our current assignment of hunting those as are taking a plop on your good name brings up all that much conflict with your desire to hire persons to hunt those you've decided are stirring the pot.

But all those semantics aside, I've heard a passing rumor that the Junkers wax crafty. Could just be a rumor, but mayhap there's a means by which we can meet at the middle rather than sitting across the room muttering and spitting. That aint neighborly and may the lord strike us dead if we're not all about being neighborly.

[color=#999966]-( Transmission terminated
****Incoming Transmission****
****Comm ID: Arbiter Jack Crow****

[Image: 999666994_A2vTZ-X3.jpg]

This bounty will stay closed. We have intel that the parties involved have entered into a relationship with someone known to have submitted false reports for the purpose of scamming bounties. We are not getting involved in that. We can solve our problems in other ways.

Crow Out

****End Transmission****
Pages: 1 2