Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Samura/Kishiro and Rheinland corporations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
=[[color=#33CC00]INCOMING TRANSMISSION]=

SOURCE: [color=#FFCC00]Battleship Strausberg,[color=#33CC00] New Berlin System.
[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]ENCRYPTION: [color=#FFCC00]Medium, port RM-CH-HC-23-F.

[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]Receiving...
[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]Decrypting...
[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]Opening...

[color=#009900][font=Tahoma]=[[color=#33CC00]TRANSMISSION ON SCREEN]=
[Image: Anna-transmission.png]

SUBMITTER: [color=#FFCC00]Anna Kirsch, Rheinland Military Secretary.
[color=#33CC00]RECIPIENT: [color=#FFCC00]Samura and Kishiro corporate offices.
CC: Rheinland shipping companies, RepEx, DHC, Kruger, ALG.

[color=#33CC00]SUBJECT: [color=#FFCC00]Military shipping directives.

[color=#FFCC00]
Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,

I am glad to announce that the trade of military commodities between Kusari and Rheinland is hereby restored and the shipping regulation of October 8 no longer affects Kishiro and Samura trading vessels.

That means; military vehicles and light arms may be once again freely exported to Kusari without the requirement of a specific license or Rheinland corporate membership.

Allow me to also forward you an official warning from the Rheinwehr: It appears that Junkers may be specifically targeting Kusarian convoys and trading vessels in the Sigma region, so if you run into such an issue, feel free to request military assistance or report the case to the Oberkommando der Rheinwehr.

Vielen Dank und wir wünschen Ihnen eine gute Reise.

Hochachtungsvoll,

Anna Kirsch,
Secretary of Admiral Alec Voelkel
Oberkommando der Rheinland Militär.

Encrypting...
[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]Closing...

[color=#009900][font=Tahoma]=[[color=#33CC00]TRANSMISSION TERMINATED]=

[Image: Okada.png]

*transmission begins*

Konbanwa Anna Kirsch.
I am pleased to say that I have received and understood your communique and we will recommence transportation immediately once I have forwarded this message through to all departments.
Also I would like to thank the great companies of Rheinland that continued to transfer these vehicles through to our front lines while we were unable to ourselves.
Without their assistance, our efforts in Bretonia would be in a worse situation than they are now, arrigatou.

Alas we too have received news of these Junkers showing interest in hurting the economies of both Rheinland and Kusari.
Very grateful are we for your offer of protection and if we need this assistance, we will not hesitate to call.

The trade lanes between our great houses are of the utmost importance and we would hate to think that anyone would stand in the way of our efforts to provide both of our peoples an improvement in their quality of life.
If any of these miscreants do attempt such appalling tactics, you shall be one of the first to know about it as it affects yourselves as greatly as it does us.
May the trade of life flow.

Sayonara,
Okada Kazuya.

*transmission ends*
password: ****

..Password accepted..
..Access Granted.. Welcome [Hajime Irjima]

Ohayou, Anna Kirsch;

Kishiro will resume the trading operations including Light Arms and Military Vehicles manufactured in Rheinland facilities right now. Our employees have already been updated on the change of the Rheinland Shipping Regulation, and will move forward for the greatest profit of Kusari, Kishiro, and Rheinland.

We would also like to note that the new risk the junkers may pose in the sigmas will not become a threat to the always sensitive supply and demand balance. We will fulfill all our contracts, and will do in time. Always.

Junior Manager Hajime Irjima

..Connection Terminated..