Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: to: Order Task Force Fleet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: commbarmoiraine.png]

All Order craft assigned to Operation Britduck are to report to their new assigned craft and mobilize towards the operation theatre.

Orders are to keep a low profile until the installations are complete. Report in to your respective commanding officer upon your arrival for additional instructions.

All capital craft captains are to report to Immortal CIC upon their arrival for additional capital fleet deployment.

Commodore Moiraine Damodred
[Image: rwm6qg.png]
[Image: katoj.jpg]
ID: Commander Rika Kato

Konnichiwa. After loosing contact with 'Immortal' I assumed leadership in operation.
All volunteers report to Omega-49, Gran Canaria. Lock on my signal to find aproriate landing pad.
No additional capital vessels have been assigned for this mission yet and Spectre is unable to host
and launch snubcraft wings. Therefore we will need make temporary make use of Gran Canaria but
remember. NEVER stage atacks from any Zoner bases. Guidelines and Rules of Engagement are as follows:

Follow Zoner directives in their own sovereign space, in case if conflict occures between zoner groups,
simply leave.

Intercept, battle and purge every nomad found in systems of Bretonia, Tau and neighbouring systems.
Keep low-profile activity.

SCRA are involved in this action as well, independly taking down keeper ships in area. Aid them against
squids if possible.

ORI vessels, damaged my cruiser last time are to be threaten with extreme caution. Record any
of their wrongdoings and keep your guard up. Self-defence protocols and common sense applied but:
do not atack them without important reason, let them strike first.

In space, try to investigate commodore Damodred and her carrier fate. Report anything you find.

Check this channel for uptates. Commander Kato out.
[Image: 35bd02f.png]
--**SHIP ID--OCV-BANE.OF.THE.WOLF**--
--**PILOT ID--FIELD MAJOR AGATHA--SECONDARY FLEET**--
--**MESSAGE TRANSMITTING**--

[Image: 11qlfus.jpg]

Agatha: Do you wish for me to mobilize the Bane from our location in Edinburgh to Omega 49?..Aside from that I will keep a lookout for any signs of the Immortal as I continue my mission assigned by Major Eriksson....Agatha out..

--**MESSAGE TERMINATED**--

[Image: 4856138.jpg]

>>>>INCOMING TRANSMISSION<<<<
COMM ID: Ensign Axel.Thomas
Encryptiin: So encrypted I cant even crack it after I sent it.

Yo, Axel here. I'll take off from the Oathkeeper, commander, as soon as possible. Only got a fighter, but Jeremy's trying to sort out a bomber. Hey, I can cover the bombers.

Oh....in respinse to those buggers who messed up tge Spectre.

Hallowed are the Ori? As if. Looks like thet pissed off the Order. *motions to message* Where's thier gods now?

And Commander, Jeremy says the Oathkeeper's on standbye if you need some muscle. Doubt he'll be,needed, but he,still sends the offer.

I'll rendevous at Gran Canaria ASAP ma'am.

And...

Any leads on Immortal? Anything could help. Last known location, etc. Lets hope the Ori didnt find her and decide it was a threat.

Axel out.

>>>>END TRANSMISSION<<<<

[Image: 150pxthule.jpg]
Greetings

This is Thule - I am getting my Bastet fixed on Toledo - I will be on my way there ASAP.
Let us hope the Nomad infestation is no strong enough in Bretonia sector or we will have to devide our forces and in my opinion devided army is weaker army. Let's get to work and purge the jellys out of that sector.
I will await futher orders in Omega 49.
Thule Out.

Captain Davian Thule