Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Under new and old command
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[color=#000000]*Deggert looks along the landing deck of the Zoner Carrier.* "Smells really new" said Deggert.

*He walked back to his office and take a book from his desk*

"Well I should write something for Ramirez. Maybe he will hear me"

*He opens the book and starts writing inside*

[color=#999999]Well it was really difficult to restore this ship with all components. Some are original from the Zoner and another from the Order. It is really a strange mix and sometimes we have problems with the different parts.

Luck for me, the Zoner sold some of the parts to the Order in exchange of more security on Freeport 11.

The difficult part on this mission was to find this Carrier in the huge cloud of the Omicron-92.

The ship floated heavily damaged around the Lair.
Stupid Jammer. Every Scanner is useless in this system and it is pointless to search something.
But I didn't give up and I found this ship.

We started restoring this ship during the stupid Zoner War. The Chaos by the Order and Zoner was really hard and took us time to finish our project. I heard something about Freeport 9 and it is now almost empty.

A strange feeling if you dock now on the Freeport 9 and find only a dozen people in the freaky Freeport. After the war I pushed the repairs a little bit.

I said to the whole repair groups, they are not repairing a ship, they are repairing a piece of peace for Sirius. Why not?

After little war with Corsairs, we found the time to finish this ship.

Before we finished the repairs, I decided to rename it. From Order-Carrier.Meglith to Spiridus.

It is a good name and fit the role really good as a secret support Carrier.

So know I will write the technical detaisl:

Typ: Zoner Carrier Aqulion T-657 Class: "Megalith"
Name: Spiridus
Weapons: 8x ZT-1 Zoner Battleship Turret
2x TL-25 "Mortar" Antimatter Cannon
2x "Battle Razor" Tachyon-Antimatter Cannon
2x Missile "Stauros" Missile "M-381"
Armor: The Elephant hull plates.
Reactor: "Nove" Z-872
Scanner: We took the scanner systems from the Reshep Cruiser.

Operation: Researching, Protecting and Assisting.

Let's say Alaska is my personal playground and Warzone.

But we will make a trip many times to the Colonials and supporting the local Order Forces.

We sent already to reports and now I will write my own report.

[color=#999999]That is my own report about what happened today.

First some pictures from my beauty.

[Image: screen523-1.jpg]

[Image: screen527-1-1-1.jpg]

So beautiful and deadly for everyone who under estimate my Carrier.

One of the Navy Carrier did that and died fast. Today I arrived New York to set up my position in California for refueling our agents. But I heard during passing the Minefield a message from the SCRA, Sirius Coalition Forces.

That are our allies and perfect one. We have one common enemy, the Navy.

After contacting one of the Coalition we got a wonderful message. Come to Fort Bush we need backup. We found some Navy and Police ships fighting against I don't believe this an Osiris Battleship. But before I could opened the fire on the Liberty Dreadnought, the dreadnought explode in thousand pieces. But that was not all, the Osiris Battleship retried but a Carrier appeared on the Scanners.

But I must say, the Carrier was stupid. Anti-Fightercraft Equipment doesn't work on a heavy armored Carrier. He died fast, but I hope the crew managed to escape before the reactor reach critical status.

[Image: screen559-1-1.jpg]

We left this place after the destruction of this ship.

Now our currently location is California System.

Signed Deggert,

[color=#999999]My first day without big trouble. But with trouble with always the same question.

"Do you have the permission of this Carrier""That is the wrong place for you with this ship",

I m a little bit sick of that.

Some people are really stupid like the light Carrier today. He attacked my ship because I fly the wrong ship. This man was really strange and I hate this kind of person. We shoot back and took him out almost.

Before I could give him the rest he moored his ship on the Isis.

Stupid Captain, I m wondering why the crew follow this piece of dumphead. No wonder why some secondary fleet captains going down against a small hunter or navy fleet.

Anyway it was a successful day.

A little report Florian Ziegler came back from his patrol in Alaska, I hope without any death body in the cargo room.

Signed Deggert,

Note: The old permission: Permission from the TAZ group.

[color=#999999]A little report about Zoner Juggernauts with the Ori tag. What I should say about this morons. They are idiots but strange idiots.

One of the Agents thinks they are non-human. Maybe it is true, but I guess not. To the hell, how did they get this ships. Maybe killed the true commanders of the Zoner Vessels. Maybe..........

Anyway, they attacked an Omicroner Vessel in Omicron-74. I m sure they know the consequences of this action.

The Omicroners tried to get this ships back without weapons. That is a wrong way in my opinion. We should destroy every ship of this group, aliens or whatever.

Lets say we destroyed one today. With a huge bomber support. In my opinion a little bit overkill.
We tried to not destroy this ship. But they didn't gave up.

One of this ships tried to hit me with Mortars. Well, they should learn not every Captian is an idiot.
But I should enjoy this with caution because I m sure they want revenge.

The next time if I meet one of this Vessels alone, I should run. If I have one Bomber or two Fighter I will blow up this ship.

A little Notice:

The Juggernaut Zoner Colony ship is really heavy armored.
Too many weapon batteries.

Well here some data:

[Image: screen767.jpg]

[Image: screen768.jpg]

Target down and now I enjoy my Strudel.

[color=#999999]I don't believe this, after the cowardly attack against the Order. They are now in a civilian war against a Dictator. Dictator and this in Sirius.

I would like to know what is the political situation in Omega-52. But I guess we will never know it.
Anyway is a dictator not really better than Katz. Doesn't matter who or what.

I have only two question, who is the great dictator and why is this happen.

I hope we will find a solution for this.
I offered in my last message the support against this dictatorship. I hope they don't attack me cowardly or sent my position to the Regime Military.

I must meet Mister Rhade in person to talk him about the currently situation and status.
Hopefully we can do this before something happen which I have no control.

We will see.

Oh and the status of the new weapons systems.

It is okay but not really tested how its work, but I guess I will use this earlier or later.

[color=#999999]We helped successful the SCRA Rebels against small pocket dictator. It was hard.... Now we will head back to the Minor and take a little break from the fights against the Hunter swarms and the rest.

We will prepare then the next operation against my and the Order Enemies. I hope my plan will work.....