Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Mesage to BAF command
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To:BAF Commanding

-Open communication channel-
-Beginning transmission-

Good day sir, I would like to let you know abaut some actions. which had place in dublin.
First action was really strange. Riyal navy ship was detected in Dublin system. Ship type -Bomber.
Molly gynship was ready to assist me. I tryed to contack that ship, and got any information, but that was useless. For demandig to leav Bretonia terretory, I had no respond. I gave him 10 seconds, for decide, leav system or be destroyed... He refused to decude, and hi was killed. Molly gunship made a final shot...
But several seconds before, one of our gunships send a mesage, that it going to help Royal Navy ship.
Im still shocked, that our wessel decided to help Gallia forces...
Our gunship started to fire Molly gunship, which helped me with this Gall... Also, I got no respond for demanding to ceas fire to our gunship. I havet recived any ansver or anything from him... This gunship has Armed Forces ID and IFF. Namede: Capt. Peper, or somethig like that... When after a while I came to ask him abaut what he did, he engaded cloacking device...

Second incedet was with Outcast Maximus. This Outcast was piloting gunship. I got mesage, that he destroyed one of the miners, so I considered it like threat to other miners. When I came there, i saw, IMG and Molly gunship which helped me with Gallian... I asked Maximus to leav system in peas, to not making any troublems. He engaded cruise drive and started mowing to Molly base. That wasnt same to leav system. Molly gunship's pilots was angry on him, because he docked on theyr base without any permission. I decided to use my fighter force, to make this Outcast understood, that for all what he have done, he have to ansver...
When he undocked, He engaded Molly ship without any words, I decided to help Molly which helped me, and send message "assisting Molly ship". So I engaded him. Reason: Destroing Mining ship, refusing to leav system, as Armed Forces pilot demanded.
He runned away again and docked with Molly base( again without permission). I hope base personal will teach him, how to send permission to dock.
Also, Im requesting permission to engade that Outcast if he going to make any threat to civilian ships in Bretonia again.

Guncam screens are in converting proces, my camera was a bit damaged, due to thouse actions... And images a bit currupted.
That all what I want to tell you.
with all due respect.

-End tranmission-
-Disconnecting with comm. channel-

//now a bit OOC and OORP.
Pilot Maximus made several OORP situations, like docking to Molly base without any permission from base's owners... atacking without any word. Im not going to make a report abaut it, but If player, who hase a that Molly char going to made it, Im the witness of thouse actions
[incoming transmission]
[source......................Commander Alice Richardson, Bretonia Armed Forces central hub]
[downloading..............done]
[noise filtering............done]
[opening message]

Good evening to you recruit,

It's a shame really no guncams coud back your words and trigger an immediate action, but the 6th fleet will look onto it and shed light on those cases soon. If your intels are correct they should meet their firing squad soon.

Your report have is being processed recruit, keep your eyes open.

Take care,

Commander Alice Richardson, Bretonia Armed Forces central hub.

[End of transmission]
To:BAF Commanding

-Open communication channel-
-Beginning transmission-

Good day.
I managed to convert imgaes from my guncam. Techical on Essex fixed my camera.

- Bigining data transferning-
data 1
data 2
data 3
data4
- Data transferning complite-

Thats all for now.
wit all due respect.

-End transmission-
-Disconnecting from comm. channel-