Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Ship Render Requests Here!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Could you please render the following:

Rhineland Cruiser
Bounty Hunter Battlecruiser
Advanced train (Where the first 2 boxes are red, next 4 are white and the last 2 are blue)
Bounty Hunter Bomber
Bounty Hunter Gunship
Liberty Gunboat
THX.
I'd really like a render of a Kusari destroyer, with this view. If possible with all Kusari primary turrets, but not completely necessary.

Thanks for the time

[Image: view.png]
Hello, guys I need Eagle rendered, If you have time to do that, I would be grateful, Thank you

Skoko
Will a TGA file work, Skoko?

Edit: Nevermind. Happy birthday:)
[Image: Eagle1.png]
[Image: Eagle2.png]
Paranoid: Awesome renders, thanks. Although, that is the Thor Mk2 (admin bomber) you posted rather than the Mk1 buyable on Vogtland:PIf I could get the Mk1 that would be awesome.
Any chance of getting some different angles (lower and more from the front) of the eagle?

I would love it if someone could get that for me.
' Wrote:Will a TGA file work, Skoko?

Edit: Nevermind. Happy birthday:)

Yes that is good, Thanks Dopa,,, And thanks:)
No problem Skoko.
Sorry Joe, I don't have any lower angles. I have a 360 views with the same angle though, if you want those...
Nah, don't worry about it. If someone does have renders like that then I'd be incredibly happy if one of you could post them though.

Cheers anyway Dopa, I might use those in a sig anyway.
If Its possible I'd appreciate getting my hands on some renders of the Dragon Gunboat.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13