Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Ship Render Requests Here!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Also describe a ship direction.
simple isometric view with camera above and below the ship...(makes two renders)
Need one for the Bretonian royal liner,every angle you can.

Thanx
Ok, so a challenge...

Import the corsair gunboat turret. Paint over the default copper colored texture and try to make it look more like the grey-ish/drab texture used for rogue/molly ships.

If you can do guns, that is.

Oh, and a rogue gunboat please =) Angle view looking at the top/front/port side of the ship - like those saber/dagger renders you did.
' Wrote:Ok, so a challenge...

Import the corsair gunboat turret. Paint over the default copper colored texture and try to make it look more like the grey-ish/drab texture used for rogue/molly ships.

H A H A .
I take that as a no? =P

The reason I ask is because i'd like to see rogues get their own line of gunboat/cruiser turrets in the next discovery version.
No, that means only double "HA".
Sorry, that Manta render apparently ran off before I got here. Could you post it again please?
They all are remastered a bit

ivv56:

[Image: defender1pu2.th.png][Image: defender2hv7.th.png][Image: guardian1qw6.th.png][Image: guardian2dt1.th.png]

Doom and Teacity:

[Image: bactrianfreighterri5.th.png][Image: rggbdownsi9.th.png][Image: rggbupxw0.th.png]

Patriot:

[Image: royalliner1vb4.th.png][Image: royalliner2hg6.th.png]

and Dopamino Manata coused a problem to me becouse it's pretty tall and 1/4 of the ship was covered by bottom of ingame bar. I tried to take the best shots, maybe you will find it usefull anyway:

[Image: manta1fv4.th.png][Image: mata2lb4.th.png]

Enjoy freaks!
you are too kind...thank you very much
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13