Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: -[ORI bounties!]-
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hallowed are the Ori!

[Image: screen92.jpg]

Little bounty here on

---
---

- Pedro_LePacas
Corsair
(0 times)
seen in New London / Dublin

---

LPI-BW-Moka[H]
Liberty Police
(0 times)
seen in NY / Pennsylvania

---

Orions.Hammer
Zoner
(0 times)
seen in Pennsylvania

---

Certain.Trouble
Liberty Rogue
(1 time)
seen in Pennsylvania

---

TF7|LNS-Lake.Erie
Liberty Navy
(0 times)
seen in NY
special Bounty [10 Million] for first kill

---

- LPI-BW-Viper[U]
Liberty Police
(0 times)
seen in NY

---

Rip.Red.Rorry
Pirate
(0 times)
seen in Sigma 13
[Image: bounty0815.jpg]
Oh wow...
Kill the KING!

---

sum: 5 million for every kill
total: 3 times for every target

needed: screenshot with timestamp and "Hallowed are the Ori!",
prefereable shortly before engaging

let them suffer

Happy hunting

Hallowed are the Ori

out.
==============
=== MESSAGE ===
==============

Hello there, my name is Fred. From the name of a target I can guess it is either outcast or corsair. If it is corsair and he may be spotted in Dublin, count me in. It is our system and I will eliminate any threats to it.

~ Fred, the Molly
Bounty updated and new bounties added!
Comm-ID: Layla.Martinique

[font=Comic Sans Ms]e chicos

as requested by celestis...this is my apply for all of ya bounties now n e in future. (me really like your wide range of targets)

lil cuestion: you want the "Hallowed are the Ori!" part as kind of a greeting or after the target was destroyed?

hasta otra

layla

moin layla,

glad you managed to apply here. Of course you can collect now all of our Bounties anytime.

the "Hallowed are the Ori!" sentence you can use the way you like best. I, however would prefer to put it on sys channel after you killed one to let the world know whats going on. But as i said its up to you, main point is that it is spoken and you have proof of it.

--

to uzed:
Add

TF7|LNS-Lake.Erie, Liberty Navy

and

LPI-BW-Viper[U], Liberty Police

to the List, please.

--

to all Hunters:

Whoever manages to kill a LPI or TF7 guy (not just the ones listed but any) inside a NFZ (best would be Bethlehem, but others are fine,too) will get a Reward of 15.000.000 SC from me. If it is one from our Bounty List the Reward will be added as Bonus.
' Wrote:moin layla,

glad you managed to apply here. Of course you can collect now all of our Bounties anytime.

the "Hallowed are the Ori!" sentence you can use the way you like best. I, however would prefer to put it on sys channel after you killed one to let the world know whats going on. But as i said its up to you, main point is that it is spoken and you have proof of it.
--

to uzed:
Add

TF7|LNS-Lake.Erie, Liberty Navy

and

LPI-BW-Viper[U], Liberty Police

to the List, please.

Added

Hallowed are the Ori!
-Withdrawn-
Due to recent... Hostilities between Ori and Liberty officials, I do not wish to make this claim, nor do I wish to receive your credits, so the credits received will be returned to the character they came from.

[Image: 42586227.png]
Greets,

@ uzed:

you remember the transporter who worked for us yesterday? he was pirated twice on its way to us, told him we'll take care of the matter n paid his loss. As they ve been seen in the sigma systems i suggest to jus add 'em on the bounty list for i have no interest in moving any ship there jus to kill 'em.

names are:

Fantasme, corsair or pirate no idea, seen in sig 17

and here s a funny guy seen in sig 13, self-proclaimed "King" of the system.

Rip.Red.Rorry , Pirate.

like his style somehow, a shame he pirated our supplier.

------

@ LPI guy:

i cant stand you guys. Never heard of the common procedure to apply for a Bounty, have you?
The Screens are good, maybe 'cause they're not yours. At least you have the allowance of the other one, thats better than nothing.
so lets see:

Bounty: 5.000.000
Bonus: 0

Total: 5.000.000

You will receive the Payment within the next few Hours.

Hallowed are the Ori!
' Wrote:Greets,

@ uzed:

you remember the transporter who worked for us yesterday? he was pirated twice on its way to us, told him we'll take care of the matter n paid his loss. As they ve been seen in the sigma systems i suggest to jus add 'em on the bounty list for i have no interest in moving any ship there jus to kill 'em.

names are:

Fantasme, corsair or pirate no idea, seen in sig 17

and here s a funny guy seen in sig 13, self-proclaimed "King" of the system.

Rip.Red.Rorry , Pirate.

like his style somehow, a shame he pirated our supplier.
------

Added rip.red.rorry

Out.

' Wrote:Please send the credits to LPI-BW-Spectre

[Image: failedpayment.jpg]

Pages: 1 2