Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the Legion of the Damned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: eyesa.png]

[From: D. Jameson]

Good day.

You've struggled for some time to gain the trust of the Nation, and if there's one thing which I can appreciate... it's hard labor, and because of that I now offer you the right to become our "numero uno" distributor of Cardamine within the debased and corrupt kingdom of Gallia.

I take it that I have already provided you with all of the information of what beneficial mutations Cardamine can provide, but also of the drawbacks. I will allow you to choose what to do with it once you have it, you ought to know that the ingestion of Cardamine is not a requirement of our allies.

I will send you all the additional details of what the Nation can provide once you're discussed this offer with your men.
Incoming Communique....IIIIIII

[Image: tcor029.jpg]
|from: Enzo du Sable|

Bonsoir,

I must say I am very pleased to hear that from you, monsieur Jameson. Le Cardamine has been giving us expectional profits in Gallia. Those who buy it once, can't stop it. The gaulois will be crazy about it, very soon.

Now that the Legion has risen to be the most powerful Brigand force around - you can expect to see many more of our smugglers. It is clear that I, and the Legion accept this great offer of yours.

Bien, let's talk about les details you mentioned now. I am indeed very interested in what you have to provide.

Good day.

I'm glad to hear that the Cardamine you purchased proved to be profitable. I must admit that I had my doubts regarding your willingness to peddle the substance to the masses of Gallia, but you've proven to be very reliable in this regard... well done indeed.

The first of many benefits which you are now entitled to is the path which leads through the blockade which I denied you access to in the past... namely the system known as Omicron 80.

The second major benefit should be quite obvious: You are welcome to stay at any Maltese base for as long as you please. This should make future operations into areas which are currently out of your reach safer, and significantly simpler than if you were to launch from Gallia. Oh, and I'm sending some identification codes which effectively seals this deal... they give you all the rights of a second-class Maltese citizen as well as that of a first-class trader in the "employ" of the Nation.

More benefits will rear reveal themselves in due time, once I have managed to convince the debased governors to part with some of their scheduled production times in the Maltese foundries.

I do hope that lives up to all the expectations you've no doubt had as I made you jump through hoops for the last couple of months. I'm sure you understand my need to do so though; one can never be safe enough in a universe filled with two-faced privateers.

[Image: tcor029.jpg]
Tres bien...

I see, monsieur Jameson, that you are a man who appreciates hard work. And a man who stands by his words. Something which is hard to find during these times.

Merci for those benefits, I am sure they will serve us well. And I hope for a glorious cooperation.

Then so it shall be done.

You know where you might reach me, should you require something beyond the standard shipsments of Cardamine.