Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Zoners High Command in Omega 49
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

****Encrypted transmission****

To: Zoners High Command in Omega 49

Bonjour Messieurs,

I regret contacting you in such circumstances, but i come to you because of a problem we had yesterday.

Here is what is sent to the Order High command, this concers Zoners too:

Quote:We've been contacted By a ship named Arc.Angel. He said he came cause we wanted to talk, we had no idea what he was talking about but we came in Languedoc to meet him.

There we had a suprising meet, this ship is an Order Battleship Class Osiris, identified as a part of your Guard Fleet. The captain said to us "For you, i'm Nephilim".

We were two Redemption Classe Battleship, although we received nor prior warning from the Council Primary fleet of an order ship visit neither a contact from you, we decided to remain welcoming.

The details would be too long but this Captain ended by claiming he was not in the order anymore, and was alone (I can hardly imagine then why he commands one of youe Battleships).

Among many contemptous talking to us, he claimed Gallia was his second home and that he was a Friend of DuLac, Council's Primary Fleet General. DuLac denied this when i could at last contacted him later.
To try to calm him down , we decided to go Back to Montpellier to show him he wasn't endangered, but he never followed and hided his vessel somewhere.

Dear to our Tactic and communication officer, we managed to track his communications, this led us to a Zoner Named "Patterson" located in Omega 49. We contacted this personn who told us trying to convince his friend to come back but in vain.

This is the first problem, the second is that The foreign Battleship and our two Redemption attracted the ennemy, a Bomber squadron arrived suddenly in Languedoc and stroke us, ignoring strangely Arc.Angel presence.

Consequence : A Maquis pilot came on support shot down and severly injured, and two Redemption Battleship severly damaged.

I just add one strange thing : after the strike, the GRN left Languedoc without even looking for Arc.Angel...Strange isn't it ? As the sudden Arc.Angel disapearing...

So you've got the facts, i await for your answer.

We opened an inquiry and i'm currently near Omega49, waiting to meet Zoners about this.

I'm sure the order and The council will get closer in the future, i can't believe you sent a spy in Gallia, i do believe in another explication.

Respectueuse salutations

Adam Atris

We cooperate more and more with the zoners, and i think i have your thrust, as you have ours. you are considered as real friends to us and we already have partnerships with omicroners.

I apologize for this urgent request but i ask for the following :

Entrance permission request in Omega 49 to meet Mr Patterson, to know more about the Battleship intrusion in Languedoc.

Please notice that Mr Patterson did try to help us, so this meeting has absolutely nothing of aggressive or reproaching against him. But we need to know more.

Thanks for your attention

Respectueuses salutations,

Adam Atris

----Incoming Transmission----
----Zoner signature detected ----
----Zoner ID verified----
----ID: Temporary Autonomous Zoner----
----Operator: Xavier Triton----
----Accessing...----

Greetings Mr Atris,

I recieved this message after it being forwarded to me by the Zoner community
leader on Gran Canaria. There is no real High command as such on Omega 49
but merely people working together to make a living. The TAZ have had a high
stake in GC for a long time and care very much for it's wellbeing.

At any rate, if you require permission to enter Omega 49 then consider it given.
Omega 49 is a free system to all that respect the Zoner value system. Much like
any Freeport or other base that we own.

Nevertheless, we are grateful for a heads up in regards to this matter.

As Zoners we are not a centralised group. There are many that hold the title of
Zoner much like a man holds the title of Bretonian and Rheinlander. This man
"Arc.Angel", I have never heard of in my travels and that he was using an Order
Capital ship under a Zoner Guard identification is indeed troubling. The Order do
not allow such ships to be used by Zoners or anyone else outside their group for
that matter. I would assume that the Order would take steps to see this breach
of security removed as soon as possible.

If he is a spy..then he is most certainly not affiliated with us, and I can say with
almost 100% certainty that he is not affiliated with the other major Zoner groups
in Sirius.

At any rate I suppose I have overstated my answer to your question.
Yes, welcome, mind the plants.

Regards,

[Image: XTritonSigniture.png]
Xavier Triton
The Trident of Eris, Shasta Orbital Skyhook, Baffin

---Ending Transmission---

****Encrypted transmission****

To: Xavier Triton

Monsieur,

I thanks you for your answer and will so visit you soon.

I would just like to add a precision: The vessel was an Order one with Order Identification, not zoner.

Respectueuses salutations,

Adam Atris