Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: which console should i get?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
' Wrote:360 again has better games.

That also, final post for me in here
Xbox 360 I have owned one for a while better game selection cheaper console and if games are purchased used they are cheaper since there is such a large selection of them
Whether or not PS3's online is free, it's much less populated and inferior to X-Box 360 Live.

Not to mention the vastly more usable controllers of the 360. That's reason enough for me.

And what's this about 360 failures? It's -still- hard to find them in stock on occasion. The things sell like hotcakes.

I'm out.
I'm not saying that the 360 isn't a good system, there's just alot more things you can do with the ps3. I used to think that the 360 was better untell I bought myself a ps3, and done research. It seems more play online on the 360. The reason for modding a ps3 is because it can be a High-end computer. I myself can't obviosly buy one of those 3 thousand dollar computers.

Then there's the Wii....poor Wii is left out of the vast fight between Microsoft, and Sony, but the Wii's games, and activities are more for little kids then, teens, and adults.

360: comes in hd, and Microsoft says they have better internet connections....(ends up they have the same kind as anyone else....I think they just said that to get more people to buy.)

Ps3: The failure rate of a ps3 is 0.02. It is an internet browser, a blu-ray player, and a gaming machine, just a better investment.

Wii:Fun, interactive... gets lazy people off their arses, and exercise. It can be fun for hours.

Then regular Nintendo.....THE ZEN OF VIDEO GAMES!
' Wrote:Two words. Fable II.

Seriously, I'm getting a 360 just so I can play this epic game of epicness.
PS3 has a lot of good games, but now one of their best, the Final Fantasy series, is being made for Xbox 360 too.
Yeah, you gotta pay for Xbox live but Microsoft don't usually ask for too much else. You know that they will come through with repairs in the end. Besides, Nintendo's online play are basically sandboxes for little kids. "Don't swear, don't move, don't breath."

Some of my viewpoints may be a little unreliable and biased. I havn't researched any of the consoles in like 5 months. Fable II.

Only FF13.
FF13 Versus is remaining exclusive to PS3.
Yup, can't forget the Wii.

Because playing Lost Planet with my parents just doesn't work.:dry:
I went around town today hearing people regret about getting the 360...if it helps?

REGULAR NINTENDO ROCKS! \../,
Super Nintendo FTW.

Then the PS1.:P
UPDATE:

i'm around 1/2 way to buying a PS3. what sold me on it in the end is the bluray, my wife and i love movies and i have the entertainment system to make the most of it.

i can't wait to play one of those game in 1080 res and 5.1 surround sound while my sub rattles the floor....muahahahahahaaa

hey....just a thought.. i've heard you can get windows on a PS3. i wonder if i can get freelancer to work on it :P

PS3 hands down...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12