Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Samura Heavy Industries
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[font=Fixedsys]:: [color=#CCCCCC]TRANSMISSION FOUND :: [color=#CCCCCC]SOURCE - Relay Satellite #16 :: ID - RICHARD PINAULT ::

[font=Tahoma]Bonjour, or Konnichiwa,
As by your request in our previous communique, I'm contacting you regarding the trade negotiations.

I don't think we need a complicated plan, so here is my suggestion,
Île-de-France Shipping is very interested in your Quantum Multiplexors, which is our only interest for now. In return, we can provide a number of Gallic technological commodities, or culinary specialities, whichever you prefer. I included a list of our export items:

Quote:<span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%][font=Fixedsys]BIO-NEURAL PROCESSORS
Synthetic computing even on the quantum level is restricted by the static-state nature of the algorithms encoded into the processing core. Certain organic molecules have been developed that are capable of fuzzy logic, or best guess algorithms, when processing data making them very similar to how living organisms operate. Calculations that traditional optronic chips are incapable of solving are easily guessed by bio-neural processors. The primary function of the bio-neural processors on board space-ships is to perform optimal fuel, navigational, and tactical calculations across an exponentially increasing field of inputed data. Bio-neural processors have also been developed by Gallic commercial firms to create a wide range of consumer products, such as holo-entertainment bands.

CRYOCUBES
Cryocubes are built with a liquid core of Neon gas that, when activated on its highest setting, is capable of lowering surrounding temperatures far below the freezing point fast enough to flash-freeze even solid materials. Cryocubes are built with iridium shielding to prevent the escape of the ultraviolet radiation that is a by-product of the Neon activation process, and they also possess redundant self-destruct mechanisms that prevent both the loss of Gallic Metals' most profitable trade secret, and also prevent a cryocube from ever being serviced. The industrial and commercial advantages for storage and transport of decayable commodities, as well as the potential for large-scale air cooling of industrial facilities far outweighs the replacement cost of cryocubes, making them the first choice for large-scale cooling and freezing applications.

HOLO-TAINMENT BANDS
The most lucrative application of bio-neural processors is the development of interactive holo-tainment, which is achieved through the use of a band worn around the head that directly interfaces with a person's brain and literally reads their thoughts. The band responds by creating a virtual reality in the mind of the user according to pre-programmed scenarios and manipulates their neural impulses so that they perceive themselves as actually participating in the activities that the band is programmed with. Popular holo-tainment scenarios include exotic vacations and allowing a user to perceptually "become" a character in a fictional storyline. Since all bio-neural processors are organic, they degrade over time as they age and the holo-entertainment bands must be replaced.

TOBACCO
Tobacco is produced from the processed leaves of a leafy plant in the nicotiana genus of fauna and has been used in human communities for thousands of years for ceremonial, medicinal, and recreational purposes. All methods of tobacco consumption result in varying quantities of nicotine being absorbed into the user's bloodstream which creates a biological dependence on the substance. Tobacco may be smoked, sniffed, or placed directly into the mouth for absorption of the nicotine.

WINE
Wine is an alcoholic beverage that has been a part of many cultures since the beginning of human civilization. It is produced by fermenting crushed grapes using various types of yeast which consume the sugars found in the grapes and convert them into alcohol. Virtually all wines originate from Gallia, and there is a thriving market for them across Sirius, where real alcohol is in short supply.
We have sample products available, in case you wish to personally test these items. Please let me know if we can make this work.

Awaiting your response,
Richard Pinault, Director of External Commerce, Île-de-France Shipping

[font=Fixedsys]:: [color=#CCCCCC]END OF TRANSMISSION :: [color=#CCCCCC]SIGNAL LOST ::

[Image: Okada.png]

*transmission begins*

Konbanwa Mr Pinault-sama.
Thankyou for showing interest in dealing with Samur Heavy Industries, your business is important to us.
I have forwarded you communication through to the Board of Directors and it will be discussed at the earliest convinience.

Sayonara,
Okada Kazuya.

*transmission ends*
***Incoming Transmission***
***Source: Shinjuku Station, New Tokyo system***
***Comm-ID: Director Marusa Ryo***

[Image: Noriko.png]

Konnichiwa again, Pinault-san.

After reviewing and studying the files you have sent us, our market research division has come to the result that we might have usage for the technological goods Gallia has to offer. Hence we would like to request a few samples of the following commodities:
  • Bio-Neural Processors
  • Cryocubes
  • Holo-Tainment Bands
Once we have received those, market research will conduct a few more studies to determine which of them have an actual potential to be used on the Kusari market.

As for the import of Tobacco and Wine, our studies revealed that the Kusari food and luxury goods market is overall very traditional and thus not applicable for the introduction of these commodities. At least not within Kusari core space where the majority of the population, and hence the market, lies.

I am awaiting your response on the samples.

Sincerely, Marusa Ryo,
Samura Heavy Industries

***End of Transmission***
[font=Fixedsys]:: [color=#CCCCCC]TRANSMISSION FOUND :: [color=#CCCCCC]SOURCE - Relay Satellite #16 :: ID - RICHARD PINAULT ::

[font=Tahoma]Bonjour monsieur Ryo,
According to the reports I got, you recieved all requested samples, except for the Bio-Neural Processors. In order to continue the negotiations, I arranged a delivery of the Processors to your facility, Shinjuku Station. I included the shipping manifest:
[font=System]:: Attachment downloading ::
[Image: bnpdelivery.th.jpg]

I hope we provided you with everything you need to make a decision. I was also informed you contacted our government to request access to Gallia. I wish you the best of luck with that, you have our blessing.

Awaiting your response,

[font=Fixedsys][color=#FFFFFF]:: [color=#CCCCCC]END OF TRANSMISSION :: [color=#CCCCCC]SIGNAL LOST ::
***Incoming Transmission***
***Source: Shinjuku Station, New Tokyo system***
***Comm-ID: Director Marusa Ryo***

[Image: Noriko.png]

Konnichiwa again, Pinault-san.

I'm glad to hear that. Meanwhile our studies of of the Cryocubes and Holo-Tainment Bands have proceeded and our marketing scouts see indeed a potential for both of these commodities on the Kusari market and for usage within Samura itself.
Based on this development, we would like to request larger quantities of them both and offer an equal amount of our Quantum Multiplexors in exchange. For now, we'd like to request the following amounts:
  • 20.000 galactic units of Cryocubes
  • 40.000 galactic units of Holo-Tainment Bands
We then will be able to run wider test series and get a representative feedback on the interest of the Kusari population and economy in your goods. Should everything go as planned I'm sure we soon will be able to work out a permanent deal.

Sincerely, Marusa Ryo,
Samura Heavy Industries

***End of Transmission***

[font=Tahoma]Monsieur Ryo,
That is excellent news. Shipments will start once our personnel is fully instructed how to behave in Kusari. I'm quite sure our products will exceed your expectations. I will inform you if we need something else.

Avec nos meilleures salutations,

[font=Fixedsys]:: [color=#CCCCCC]END OF TRANSMISSION :: [color=#CCCCCC]SIGNAL LOST ::

[font=Tahoma]Bonjour monsieur Ryo,
According to the reports I got, we are almost done with the delivery of both the Cryocubes and the Holo-tainment Bands. I expect the final delivery to be made before the end of this week. As I am quite confident our products meet your expectations, I would like to talk about a more permanent contract.

Then, about the Bio-Neural Processors. Did you finish your studies on them?

Awaiting your response,