Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: 101st Outcast High Command
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: headervr.png]

[Image: piratl.jpg]
[color=#000000]Comm ID: Lucius Werloy

Greetings Leaders of Outcast Society.

I hope my message will reach your command centre, since I have to use a weak, but more secured channel for my message. Since this is the first time when you could hear about me, let me to show myself a little. My name is Lucius Werloy, formally named an independent pirate. My roots belongs to the Liberty Rogues, because they found me on a hidden wreck at Colorado system 28 years before. Well, I had enough experience in Liberty so I wanted to try myself elsewhere, thats the option why I send my message to you. I have to ask about my request. The first time when I reached your home system is one of the best experiences in my life. That space impressed me well, and I had an interaction with some of your interceptors who talked about your technology, what impressed me to. So, take the point, I would like to register myself in your database and request to use some of your weapons on my ship.

The needed technology is the following:

4 item of Kraken Type 2 Outcast Particle Turrets

and

4 item of Kraken Type 2 Outcast Particle Guns

I know those are yours and I know that you wont let to use them for anybody, thats why I would like to discuss the circumstances with you. Since I had my roots from Liberty I know that you well interested about slaves on Malta and about money too, so let me to offer something for you to let me to use those weapons. I gladly deliver slaves to Malta if you ask an ammount of them and I would like to pay 5 million sirius credit to compensate your losses about the Krakens.

I'm looking for your generous answer.

Best regards

Lucius Werloy

[Image: footerebg.png]
[font=Fixedsys]-retransmitting***
/////INCOMING TRANSMISSION\\\\\
Comm ID: Admiral Jacob Nathaniel Fawley
Comm Image:

[Image: Fawley.jpg]

It takes time to acquire trust for use of these weapons, but alas, I don't have the final say in this matter. I'll forward this to the Administrator.

Admiral Fawley signing out.

\\\\\TERMINATING TRANSMISSION/////
//Since it looks like I'm buddyless there, its withdrew.