Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: illuminati symbol?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBKDZhu-EZw

Just watched that, got very freaked out.

Quote:>1 type ILLUMINATI backwards put .com in the end.

>2 press ENTER

>3 S**t Bricks
Also tried that, got freaked out.

Am I crazy? Am I blinded? Your opinions? Your theorys? Your answers?
Ewige Blumenkraft.
Lol, that's bull****.
Most of those were put in there as a plot device, and the rest are just assumptions.
A lot point to 9/11 and lets face facts, of all the numbers to have on a clock or on a wall/book cover, its extremely weird.
What I don't like, though, is the way that video spins the Illuminati as being "the bad guys."

Come on, guys. We're just doing what needs to be done.

You'll thank us when it's over.

i dont belive much in that film... 9:11 its a normal hour for people get to work and so

but the NSA thing is just weird :wacko:

do you think if that someone controlled the world would give us clues like that in movies?
of course not :P they are just making us belive in the illuminati so we cant find the real ones! O_o (jk)

i recomend you see Zeitgeist - http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1...24226641382024#
it will freak your mind ^^

but dont be influenced by this documentaries, AWLAYS THINK FOR YOURSELFS
What a stupid thing.

Also... did you knew this?

www.cia.gov/The_Truth_about_JFKs_Death ?
'sigh'

Seriously, guys? This? Half of the clips there are from movies that are ABOUT secret societies etc. What symbols do you expect they will use? An inverted swastika, the discordian apple, a thesaract or the pyramid with the eye??:lol:

Eye of horus being an illuminati symbol. God, people are paranoid. If an NWO society existed in ancient Egypt, they would have fullfilled out their agenda a loooooooong time ago.
That made me rofl tbh.

The NSA are some jolly fellas :lol:
So basically, the Illuminati's main agenda is to put certain numbers and symbols in movies?

OMG THEY ARE SO EVIL!!!!

Seriously, it just stupid.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8