Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To David Hale of the Liberty Navy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
---Incoming Transmission---

---Sender: [color=#33FF33]Captain of the TaleGate
---

---

---Encryption Level: High---

Good day,

Do you think I am a fool? If yes, then you have highly misunderstood. You would know exactly what this is about. Earlier today there was a massive fight between the Liberty Navy and Rheinland Military. As a Zoner, I just watched and remained neutral. But then, basically every single navy member there started insulting me for no reason. One particular person started attacking me for remaining "neutral" and started mocking the zoners. So, he attacked me once again for being "stupid", then I attacked him. Your fleet asked if they could engage me, after you denied them, they still attacked me. Of course, I was destroyed by you all attacking me. Eventually a zoner convoy came past, and picked my up. I am disgusted that your fleet would insult & attack a zoner. Even after they were instructed not to. We can make this go no further if your willing to apologize and pay for the repairs. Otherwise, action will be taken.

Cameron Jakes,
Captain of the Talegate,
Zoners

[color=#9999FF]---Transmission Terminated---
****INCOMING TRANSMISSION****

COMM ID: [color=#99FFFF]Fleet Admiral David Hale
TARGET ID: Captain of the TaleGate
SUBJECT: Dishonesty.
ENCRYPTION: Low
PRIORITY: Low

Hale here.

I contest your view of what happened. The sequence of events as I saw it went a little as follows:

[font=agency fb]
  • You refused to leave a live combat zone. You were requested to do so for your own safety.
  • You proceeded to antagonise my officers while they were engaged in combat, and frequently got in the way of the their fire, while loudly claiming you were "neutral".
  • Valeri, understandably angry with you, threw some insults in your direction.
  • I repeated my request for you to leave, while having suggestions given from my officers to get rid of you by force.
  • You then opened fire on Maximo Valeri because he was "annoying you"

Attached file:

[Image: proof.png]

You will have your docking rights revoked on Liberty stations shortly. Good day.

Hale out.

****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****
*COMM CHANNEL BLOCKED*