Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the Coucil of Elders
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: Okada.png]

*transmission begins*

Konnichiwa honored Elders, I send this communication through as we are faced with a serious dilemma.
The Junkers have been harassing Kusari more and more lately and have decided that it must be in their best interest to declare war on Kusari.
This we can handle just fine as we are used to dealing with these honorless, desperate criminal types.
However, just lately a prominent member of the Junker Congress has gone on record stating that they will be bringing the Mollies into Sigma-13 to attempt to force their own domination of said system.

' Wrote:Aye an' I'll be settin up all attack wings o' th' Gordon junkers at Yanagi Staion in Sigma 13.
P'raps I'l bring some o' me Molly friends, sure'n they've no love for ya niether.
I'll teach ye ter stay home n' lock yer doors, Oi will.
'Ats a promise.

I am sure we are all aware of what the mollies are capable of and we know that they will become a serious thorn in the side of not only Kusari, but Corsair interests in the Sigma systems as well.
This will affect not only our ability to bring you much needed technical supplies as well as infrastructure, but will also seriously affect our ability to export the quantities of goods we are used to from Omicron Gamma.
This can only lead to a massive loss in both of our profits as well as a shortage in many goods that we are currently importing to your people.

I will leave you with this information as I am sure you will know the best way to proceed.
I am concerned however that the reason why you may get less supplies and currency may be because of low lifes that will claim to be your friends while betraying you to your enemies.
With the utmost respect.
Sayonara,
Okada Kazuya.

*transmission ends*