Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: to: [TAZ]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: Adriatrans.jpg]

[font=Times New Roman][color=#FF6666]
We did not met so far.
Yet you agreed to abandon us.
So what can we expect from you?
You will be hostile toward us?

[Image: chaospin.gif]****************Incoming Transmission*******************[Image: chaospin.gif]
[color=#FFFFFF]Source:
Pueblo Bonito
Sender: Professor Louis Carlisle
Encryption: Very High

[Image: dan-obannon.jpg]

[font=Lucida Console] We have never deemed an individual nor a whole group as hostile unless they have shown clearly an intent to cause harm to our group. The TAZ are a happy, peace-loving group but Eris wonders the image your group currently portray.

I do not have the power to decide.

Please bear with us, while a higher representative of our peaceful group responds.

Yours in Eris' Curiosity,

Professor Louis Carlisle

[Image: chaospin.gif]*****************Transmission Terminated***************[Image: chaospin.gif]
*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: [TAZ]Doc Holliday
To: Adria

No, we have not met but those whom you took out your aggression on are people I consider friends even, if late, we've had our differences. You destroyed a Zoner ID'd vessel with a Zoner ID'd vessel and you see nothing wrong with this? I see everything wrong with it.

And where did I say that I abandoned you? It is you through your action that have abandon the Zoners. If I abandoned you then show me where I did it?

Dr. John Henry Holliday
TAZ Administrator

[font=Times New Roman]Ok. You did not "abandoned" us.
But you agreed to expel us from the Zoner Society.
I hope that is more to your liking.

Your friends unfortunately did not like us at all since our very beginning.
We do not know the reason neither do we care now.
One of us has been provoked on a bad day and had a most stupid idea to deal with that.
This idea became even more stupid as it went completely wrong and we had a destroyed omicroner ship.
We had been thinking a lot about what to do with the omicroners before, but that really was not the desired solution.

But the reason i contacted you neither was about our relation with the omicroners nor about your decision to support them.
I asked your group a question, which you failed to answer in your transmission. So i would kindly ask you to answer it now.
Will you regard ORI vessels as hostile?
*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: [TAZ]Doc Holliday
To: Adria

So you admit to your people destroying a Zoner ship. Why haven't you then made moves towards reparations to the party involved? Instead, you chalk it up to "being provoked on a bad day and a most stupid idea to deal with that." I've had my own people here in TAZ act that way and they weren't TAZ afterward.

I don't care who the Zoner is, if they fire upon another Zoner such as your people did, I won't give them the respect or privilege of Zoner brotherhood. You want my acceptance, make things right with the Omicroners. When and only when you accomplish that to their satisfaction will I treat you as a Zoner.

Dr. John Henry Holliday

[font=Times New Roman][color=#FF6666]
Doctor
I think there is a misunderstanding.
It was a stupid idea for it caused much trouble to us.
Also the timing is very bad for only parts of our fleet are available at the moment.
But that does not mean i am sorry for what happened.
In fact i enjoy the sight whenever one of these hypocrites is being killed.
They insulted us, they provoked us...they told lies about us, they punished us for crimes we did not commit.
Believe me the time we heard one of their colony ships was burned by the flames of enlightenment, we were celebrating.
The stupid part was about the timing, not about the cause.

I have not contacted you because i want your respect.
You can abominate me or worship me...I dont care.
The only thing i care about concerning your group is the relationship to us.
What will happen if an ORI ship meets a [TAZ]?

As you refuse to answer that, i suppose we will just have to wait for this situation to appear.

To: Adira

Plain Text:

Im not surprised at the hostile overtones of those you delt with before, however your pride and those of your burning acolytes do not soothe the quick tempered on that side of the sector.

In our diplomatic history as far as you know have we've been apt to pick a fight? Are we mongers for blood? The pages of our history are clear...

But yours are not.

I only fear Fire is a risky element. But you wont see my crew or I reaching for a hose.

Burn someone we know.. and for all we have to know you by are these first precious impressions.

The outfit really is gorgeous dear, you must share.

-IZ

<end/>
Message inbound. Low encryption.
Processing... Message decrypted.

Origin: [TAZ]SeekerSixOne(A) - Pilot Richard Marion Sykes, Acolyte
Destination: Adria

[Image: Jayne%20again.jpg]

Y'all're sayin' some pretty incendiary words, missus. Ah may only be an acolyte a' this bunch a' lunatics, but nonetheless ah'm with 'em.

An', s'far's ah know, Zoners is blood. N'matter what blood does to y'all, y' come ta their aid.

Y'all look like ye're ablaze in that picture, but ah doubt y'all're actually burnin' in yer cockpit right now.

If'n y'all fu-*static* with m' new family, ah'd be happy t' light y'all m'self.

~ Sykes

[color=#FF6666]
Acolyte Sykes
may i advise you that to light us might not have the desired effect

Mr. Zsun
we do not know your history and the answers of your members are very different
so it is most difficult to get any idea of what your intentions are
fire might be a "risky" element but it also gives warmth and light.
You do not need to be that pessimistically.

Fnordnet transmission, Node #23 Wrote:++ Source : "KSC" Mnemosym ++
++ Destination : Adria ++
++ Derivation : Goddess Discordia ++
++ Encryption level : beta ++
++ Transmission begins ++

[Image: eris.png]
The Sirius Greatest Association of What-ever-it-is-that-we-are
*A somewhat aged lady appears on the screen*
Kallisti miss.

I don't see what is difficult to understand.
Your recent actions are not encouraging us to have any relationship with your group.
That's it.

As long as you behave, expect plain neutrality from us.
However, if we witness you doing something crazy again, we may not need to consult our pineal for too long to decide what to do.

*Mnemosym shrugs*
As Ishtar Zsun said, we are peacefull people, as long as we're not pushed.
What else did you expect?

Oh... And Would you please stay far from our sanctum? We don't like much to see strangers near it.
That said to avoid any misunderstanding.

Hail Eris.
23's.
++ You will find that the state is the kind of organization which, though it does big things badly, does small things badly too ++
++ End of transmission ++
Pages: 1 2