Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Loan Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am requesting a loan for 300million SC. Any loaning agencies that are willings to provide this service for me? i am looking at a loan term at about 2-4 weeks depending on your preferences.

Im requesting a new loan service since the service i used to use is no longer providing loans; but i did have 2 loans with them that were fully repaid, early and smoothly:

Loan Reference 1
Loan Reference 2

These are two accounts i had taken out with my previous bank.

Please get back to me banks of sirius
<<< Incoming Transmission >>>
<<< Comm Id "Bullet.Ant" >>>

Greetings Mr...
... well at least we would need to know your name before we will start any business.

Your references seem to be fine so we're willing to hand out a loan.
Usually we take 3% interest a week, and if the repayment time exeeds two weeks, we also ask for a weekly repayment.

How long would you intend to keep the money?

Regards,
Pit

<<< Transmission ended >>>
Marik, Marik Willsons.

So for a 300 million loan over 3 or 400 over 4 weeks, what repayments am i looking at. I am ok with weekly payments.

Greetings Mr. Willsons,

well as i said, the usual interest rate we ask for is 3% a week, so it would be 27 Millions interest with 300 Millions over three weeks and 48 Millions interest for 400 Millions over four weeks.

So usually we'd ask for a weekly repayment of 109 Millions for the first example and a weekly repayment of 112 Millions a week at the second example

Regards,
Pit

sounds quite reasonable. If you would like to draw up a contract for 400 millions over 4 weeks with 112 per week repayments then i will sign post haste.

Greetings again Mr. Willsons.

So here's the document:

Loan Size: 400 Millions
Weekly Interest rate: 3%
Weekly Repayment: 112 Millions
Overall repayment: 448 Millions

As soon as you sign here to verify the document, the money will be transfered to the Account of your choise.

Regards,
Pit

Signed, Marik Wilsons.

Account: Marik.Express

Greetings again Mr. Willsons.

The money has been transfered.
We await the first repayment of 112 millions in seven days from now on.
The money should then be send to the account id " Bullet.Ant ".

We would also appreciate if you could post the proof of repayment in this commlink as well.

Regards,
Pit

Credits Received.

[Image: 96200887.th.png]
For my own reference:

Payments Due:

Feb 13: 112,000,000
Feb 20: 112,000,000
Feb 27: 112,000,000
Mar 6: 112,000,000
Pages: 1 2