Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Morrowind 2011
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I happened to stumble upon Morrowind 2011 on another game site, and I thought I'd share here. Allegedly, it combines 50 different graphics and game mods to make the game look completely stunning. You can view the changes in this video.

The download is listed here.

I haven't finished downloading it yet, but my god, 1.69GB must be something fantastic. It looks absolutely great. I can't wait to try it out and start some kind of new adventure. Only six more hours to go. ;)

Happy adventuring!

EDIT: There is trouble with installing this mod. There is no .exe and no readme because the mod author was sued by Bethesda. Divine linked a better mod with similar results several posts down.
Downloading now 8-|
Oh man that is totally freaking awesome.
[color=#000000]Ye, it was one of the best rpg in my childhood
Ohhh Mama :ylove::ylove::ylove::ylove: Do You need Original and You Install This update or This 1.7 GB is Whole Playable game ??
Mind = Blown
Getting Morrowind today :|

This 'collection' looks like it's going to have me playing the game for awhile.

Yay!
Amazing. I've never played Morrowind but wow some of the lighting graphics looks way better than Oblivion. This is a mod for Morrowind? If so I have really got to look into getting the game:)

Reinstalling Morrowind, downloading mod.
DL'ing Morrowind and downloaded the mod already..

Gonna be spending some hours checking it out for myself:)
Pages: 1 2 3 4