Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the Congress Arbiters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...hack.initiated...decryption..in..progress...
...comm.id.Brokenclaw.recognized...uploading data...

Greetings. I am a Lane Hacker known as Brokenclaw and I have an interest in your lawn.

I have a particular interest in the Ai vessels in Liberty. Now after observing a few of them, I have noticed they like to call Puerto Rico home. So, in order for me to study these contraptions further I am going to need access to where they spend most of their time.

This means I wish to request access to Puerto Rico to continue my studies on these Ai. I only require my light fighter to observe, so I will require little fuel and supplies. Once I have finished my research I can submit findings to you as a sort of payment.

Does this interest you?

...encryption.in.progress...hack terminated...
****Incoming Transmission****
****Comm ID: Arbiter Jack Crow****

[Image: 999666994_A2vTZ-X3.jpg]

These vessels may seem to call Puerto Rico their home, but I assure you it is not their home. I don'€™t even know where they came from. They have been a constant pain in my hind parts. They are uncontrollable, unpredictable, and all around dangerous. You are welcome to come to Puerto Rico, but I don'€™t think you'€™ll be finding what you need there.

Crow Out

****End Transmission****
...hack.initiated...decryption..in..progress...
...comm.id.Brokenclaw.recognized...uploading data...

Thank you for your hospitality. I'll let you know if I find out anything useful about these machines.

...encryption.in.progress...hack terminated...