Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Dead But Dreaming
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Interrogator 1 : Welcome miss Marquez please sit down

[color=#CCCCCC]Interrogator 2 : I hope you understand this is just a formality but it is unavoidable

Samantha : Right...you could have looked in my files you know...

Interrogator 2 : We will but that's not the point , now let's begin. Interview #239 - Samantha Marquez, fighter pilot, commanding officer of the 13th

*the first interrogator turns on a hologram on his desk and switches on the recording equipment*

[Image: comp101.jpg]

Ok Samantha, please tell us your full name and date of birth

Samantha-Jane Marquez born on 21-12-756 A.S

*the interrogator looks at her files and nod*

Right, tell us about your family and relatives

I was born in a family of 2nd generation "slaves" My grandmother was born on Leeds she got captured and sold here, she married a local and had a daughter - Paola Hernandez but according to the laws here if you are a slave so is your child until you "earn" your freedom. My father was born on Malta in a very poor family the lack of money forced the family to work as slaves at least they had something to eat. My mother and my father eventually ended up serving Don Vitorio, where they met and married. I had a sister Victoria Marquez she passed away in 779.

Interesting...So you eventually earned your freedom I presume

*Samantha becomes a bit nervous*
Well...not exactly, when Don Vitorio died there was a struggle between his sons who shall take his place, I took the chance and escaped to Malliena City I was 18 at the time... Anyway 5 years ago I bought Don Vitorio's house, I live there now.

We know....*he points the holo display* but we'll get there later
[Image: villamarquez.gif]

Tell us about your time in Malliena City, it was 774 A.S, am I correct?

Yes, as I said I was 18, had no money, nowhere to go nothing to eat...I lived with the homeless for 3 months...Until I found something to do to get me by

And what was that?

*Takes a deep breath* Anything that you can do...to get you by, mugging, prostitution, blackmail...By 776 I finally had enough to rent a small room in the suburbs.

How did you deal with the things you did?

I am not proud of them but the cold and the hunger will have you doing things you never expected. Those were most horrible 2 and half years of my life...

What happened then? How did you get out?

Near the end of 776 I was picked up several times by Victor Mancuso a wealthy drug lord he sold the illegal synthetic marijuana, as well as cardamine that he didn't pay tax for to the Assembly. He asked me to do a job for him said the pay was good, and I needed the money. I was to work on several council members and take pictures....you get the idea

Blackmail...but how does that relate?

After I did what he asked I finally could afford getting a better house and working elsewhere, but sadly once you get in that business you can't get off that easily. Besides Victor had a thing for me so we hooked up...

So that's how you got the money you used to go to university right?

Yes I started attending a business course in early 778, at that time I was with Victor for 2 years and his idea was I could take care of the legal side of his business. We married the next year.

Mhmm *the interrogator lights up a cigarette* Did you graduate from the university?

I didn't. Victor was assassinated the year I was supposed to graduate, and the Assembly confiscated all that he had. I was at square one again.

So you went back to prostitution?

No, the Navy was recruiting students from universities all over Malta, and I was still technically a student so I joined the Navy...

You were 24 at that time right, so you graduated from Military Academy at the age of 28, that was 784, what happened afterwards what was your specialization and first assignment?

I was certified to fly the Border world Dagger in a light recon regiment, my first assignment was a deep recon of Corsair territory, it lasted nearly 5 years. I got a year shore leave when I came back. In 790 I was transferred to Tau-23 based off Cali station. In response to the growing IMG presence there. The next 10 years were pretty quiet

Right, that gets us to 800A.S, the year of the Spirit Crusade, correct?

Indeed at that time we were unaware of the Order's intentions, we even housed one of them Kress, he was a guest on Cali, I was assigned as his protection and in doing so provide information about him to the Maltese Navy. I was designated Razor-2. That was the call sign I used during the battle of Tau-29 when we tagged that Rheinlander battleship. Had I only known what his real intent was I would have blasted him myself

What happened after the battle.

I got noticed and I joined the Cali quick response squadron, the forerunner of the 13th. I was assigned XO by the Squadron Leader Jose "Vaquero" Lopez. 3 Years later in 803 high command decided that we should be reassigned to fight against the Corsairs, we were certified to use the newly upgraded Series 'Z'

Lopez perished during a mission the next year correct?

True...*saddens*..you might safely say I killed him...

*One of the interrogators caughts the other raises an eyebrow* Your files state otherwise Samantha, care to elaborate?

I left him open, I went on chasing an easy kill instead of watching his back...a Corsair bomber took the chance and disintegrated him before he could eject.

Still it was not you who took the shot, what happened after that

Most of the squadron was killed that day, I became a commanding officer of 3 people bearing the scars of a horrible defeat. I couldn't handle it so I quit. My life was a wreck I couldn't handle the guilt so Cardamine had all the answers, i became heavily addicted to it, often even abusing the doses. I overdosed 6 times each time secretly hoping I would die. I went into rehab in 807. I was there until in 811A.S my old buddies from the Cali quick response squadron found me, and convinced to check out and start a new, and also take a ride in one of the newly refurbished Sabre...

And you got back in active duty? Just like that?

Yes I did...I've forgotten what the thrill of flying was but it got me living again. For one year I got back to my previous rank, and became the commanding officer of the squadron again...only this time under another name... The 13th and that's all I've been doing since then, money is no longer a problem and I bought off the house of Don Vitorio as my residence as I said earlier and that's about it...

Ok, so much for personal history. We have some general questions in order to record your reaction

Don't you think that a born slave prostitute and widow of a drug lord, that overdosed Cardamine 6 times looks a bit...inappropriate in the CV of a squadron leader.

It is who I am, I might not be proud of it but those things make me the person infront you

Ever considered resignation?

No! And I don't think I ever will again

What if you are a disgrace to Malta?

Well then let Malta decide! I've done more for Malta than interviews like this one will ever do!

And if you are to be found guilty of treason and executed?

I'll ask where the gallows are!

Relax Samantha, that brainstorm was part of the interview. You are free to go now, Thanks for your time

*Samantha nods and leaves the interrogation room*

Interview # 239 Samantha-Jane Marquez, Born:21-12-756A.S, Marital Status: Widowed, Status: active.
Notes: subject accepting her history and firm in her, pending further evaluation
[color=#FFCCCC]San Remo'€¦it can be hauntingly beautiful sometimes. Planet wide

oceans and tropical islands...indigenous species roam the skies with grace, peculiar fishes inhabit the deep

oceans.'€¦San Remo you can hardly find a more beautiful world filled with such loneliness. You can also hardly find a

world that is hptter than San Remo. Temperatures range from 60 to 100 degree. A harsh place'€¦but I love the irony of it all Malta is also hostile and

it can be hauntingly beautiful too'€¦Why are people drawn to dangerous things, things that kill. There are no

settlements on San Remo, nothing but a top-secret weapon research lab. Some of the most deadliest weapons

have been developed here. That'€™s the reason I am here. I got my orders this morning. When I land there

I am to be briefed further'€¦I don'€™t like all those secret games they make me feel insignificant like a pawn in

somebody else'€™s game'€¦like a simple human alone among the vastness of space. It'€™s all been weird

lately, the interviews the massing of capital ships in lower Maltese orbit. I'€™ve had more than enough time to

think the trip from Malta to San Remo takes about 7:30 hours, millions of possibilities flashed before my eyes'€¦

a feeling I despise. It fills me with doubt, anyway the landing pad is near time to see what'€™s this all about.

[Image: landing.gif]
Well hopefully that will be something to bring a little excitement to the life of a weapon'€™s scientist. Apparently some navy hot shot is coming here to be briefed on project '€œAgnus Dei'€. I Really don'€™t get why some pilot has got to be briefed on such a project but the smart guys from Malta said so and so it will be. The ship is already here and the decontamination should be done any time now'€¦

[color=#CCCCCC]'€œHey there Tony how'€™s it going today?'€

'€œThe same way it was going the yesterday and the day before'€¦'€

[color=#CCCCCC]'€œYou are always so positive Tony you cheer me up!'€

That'€™s Marco, not a bad kid works as the hangar technician here at the San Remo R&D center.

'€œYeah yeah whatever, where is our guest?'€

'€œThere she is *Marco points at a woman in flight suit just taking off her helmet*'€

Hmm so that'€™s Samantha Marquez, somehow I imagined her to be prettier. But anyway I gotta play nice now and do some arse kissing so the naval guys can glow in happiness about the excellent co-ordination between the different links in the chain of Outcast society

'€œGreetings ma'€™am I'€™m Antonio Guerra that over there is Marco Lo'€¦.'€

'€œSam Marquez I believe we have some work to do'€¦not here in the hangar that is'€

'€œIndeed we do, please follow me, my science team will be most delighted to tell you about our current project'€

'€œExcellent, but cut the polite b.s, please it doesn'€™t suit you'€

What the hell is her problem anyway...It'€™s always like that I meet a pilot and 2 minutes later I already hate being around him or her.

Ok we are here hopefully she will be impressed by our holographic room and stops acting like she'€™s one level above us'€¦

'€œHere miss Marquez *the door of the holo room opens* Those people over there are my science team'€

*Samantha nods* '€œVery well, let'€™s get on with it shall we'€

Right let'€™s indulge our '€œhonorable'€ guest so she can lift her pompous behind from this facility once and for all'€¦

'€œWe are in charge of the latest weapons project '€œAgnus Dei'€ and this is what it'€™s all about'€ *Antonio starts the holographic projectors*

[Image: comp1002.jpg]

'€œWhat you see in front of you is the first AIW'€¦Atmospheric Ignition Weapon, small enough to be carried by a Series '€œZ'€ Very Heavy Fighter'€

*Samantha chuckles a bit* '€œYour holoroom seems to be a bit '€œconfused'€, the effective area can'€™t be right'€

Ok she'€™s really pissing me off now, I won'€™t let that slide!

'€œWell that is not one your kid'€™s toys you have on your fighters! Pang-bang effective radius 20 meters- oh joy that'€™s well enough to tag a snub. This is a prototype weapon system, and it wouldn'€™t be developed here if it wasn'€™t something special, did that occur to you?

*Samantha frowns for a bit* Ok, I am sorry, please elaborate on the subject'€¦

'€œRight'€¦so as I said this is an Atmospheric Ignition Weapon it uses complex fusion on sub-atomic level to ignite the atmosphere.'€

'€œBut 900 000 000 square kilometers is planet wide'€

'€œPrecisely, that'€™s a weapon that will be able to obliterate a whole planet, a planet 17,500km In diameter. It doesn'€™t need to be big since the destruction won'€™t be coming from the weapon itself the real fusion is equal to 20 kilotons of TNT, which is quite small by WMD standards, the real destruction comes from the fact that it ignites the atmosphere effectively the planet kills itself the temperature will reach 3000 degrees K all over the planet, the ice caps will melt immediately and cause floods , air will be gone and no living creature can survive, oceans will boil evaporate and plunge the planet into '€œnuclear'€ winter for at least 500 years'€¦nothing will ever live on the planet, at least nothing human.

'€œThat'€™s'€¦.monstrous'€¦'€

'€œThat'€™s a weapon that wins wars Miss Marquez, you know the saying right? War does not determine who is right or wrong only who is left'€¦'€

*Samantha takes a deep breath and nods quietly*

'€œThe project is about 10% complete, all the mathematical models have been done, simulator testing is currently underway, we have completed the drive mask that is the carrier mi'€¦.'€

"I know what a drive mask is"

I hate her

'€œ'€¦The most important part of the weapon is to be developed- the warhead. We are still missing some of the main components but we will get them eventually'€

'€œWhat is the estimated cost of the project?'€
'€œAbout 1 trillion credits'€¦'€

'€œOne trillion! What the frakk is the navy thinking? We could have doubled our dreadnaught fleet for that amout of money, tripled maybe'€

'€œNo dreadnaught fleet gives you the power to control all of Sirius through sheer fear of not using a weapon like that'€

*Samantha mumbles to herself* '€¦or just unite everyone against us'€¦

'€œWell that'€™s all if you have any questions I will happily answer them'€

Not really'€¦

'€œNo..I don'€™t have any I'€™ll be heading to Malta'€

Thank God for that'€¦By the spirits what a bitch!
[Image: 2883941550_0e709331e0.jpg]

[color=#FFCCCC]I love the sunsets on Malta'€¦

'€¦especially from my balcony, you can see the sun and the sea coming together for a brief moment of fiery

passion before the colors start fading away'€¦And they are both gone in the blackness of the night until

tomorrow when they will touch again'€¦It'€™s a scene in wich you live a lifetime in a few minutes die and you

are reborn again under the cover of the night, where nobody knows who you are or what you aim for. And

yet the sun and sea are reunited and I am soothing my thoughts with a bottle of wine'€¦Damn you aren'€™t you

gloomy Sam'€¦I hate being with other people when I am off duty but I hate being alone just as well makes

me think too much, puts me in that gloom. It'€™s much easier when you are in space. To the others you are

not even a person, you'€™re just a Series '€œZ'€ Saber taking your image and likeness; nobody cares what you

feel or who you are under the hull. You become cold orders'€¦the voice of God - who lives and who dies. It'€™s

easier'€¦ Easier to be the cold hearted leader I like it that people take me that way... I don'€™t get hurt and

they can'€™t see that I am weak and pathetic on the inside just like everybody else'€¦Or maybe the gloom is

over that weapon they are developing at San Remo'€¦Maybe I am a coward incapable of understanding the

concepts of permanently ending a war, or just afraid to use a weapon that kills people on the ground not

just spaceships with human traits'€¦I know why they called me at that interview, and why I was asked to go

and be briefed on the project'€¦the thing is I am not sure I want to know. Well done Sam really well done

now stop thinking for a moment and pay your respects for your faithful and only lover- the wine bottle, It'€™s

no use thinking what tomorrow might bring, just make sure you don'€™t die today'€¦

I hate sunsets on Malta'€¦
*Samantha walked in the interrogation room*

Good evening Miss Marquez, nice to see you again, please have a seat.

I believe you have been briefed on project Agnus Dei correct?

[color=#FFCCCC]Indeed

So I recon by now you have figured what we are about to ask of you?

[color=#FFCCCC]I have my guesses'€¦

We would like you to take participate in project'€¦quite actively too'€¦

*Samantha takes a deep breath* Ok'€¦what needs to be done?

Hm'€¦that was'€¦

'€¦Easier than expected?

Indeed! I thought you were going to oppose it given your psychological profile, good to see I was mistaken.

You are not'€¦I am against it but if somebody above me thinks it'€™s for the good of this nation then I must abide regardless of my feelings'€¦Just don'€™t be mad when I laugh at our demise when this blows up in our faces

It won'€™t blow up in our faces, it will simply give us a valuable tool in our war effort.

Excuse me if I am a bit skeptical about it but super weapons tend to back fire with terrible consequences'€¦ But anyway my opinion will hardly change anything so why don'€™t you just tell me what needs to be done.

We like your commitment. Ok now to the important part. As you already know the project is far from completion but that'€™s due to change soon. The egg-heads on San Remo are missing almost all of the important components and the Navy wants you to take care of it.

So I am running errands?

Not exactly those are valuable components and materials that can be... let's say "tricky" to obtain and we need people we can trust and will get the job done

Very well tell me what needs to be done'€¦

Ok the project is divided in Tiers; I'€™ll explain each one of them now but you will be getting more details as we advance in the project.

Tier-1
A nuclear device must be acquired to provide the primary fusion of the weapon
Tier-2
Cobalt for the ignition mechanism
Tier-3
Promethium
Tier-4
Nomad Power Cell
Tier-5
Testing
Tier-6
Military adoption

Excuse me!? Nomad power cell? How the frakk am I supposed to get that one? Just go in spirit's space and ask nicely? You are out of your minds!

You will have to manage Samantha...Besides I am sure that you will

Well I am not'€¦

Any other questions?

Which planet is the weapon aimed for?

The scientists did tell you the effective area right?

900 000 000 square kilometers'€¦or a planet with a radius 17 500km'€¦Crete'€¦.

Indeed'€¦Any more questions?

No, let'€™s just get this whole thing over with, tell me about the first Tier

Very well.
Tier one is pretty straight forward your squadron must acquire a 20 kiloton nuclear device'€¦That can be a little tricky to do since they are currently available at Helgoland in Sigma-13, and the ALG is not exactly on speaking terms with us, so you could need the help of a middleman.

*Samantha sighs* Alright I'€™ll get on it as soon as possible

Thank you, We want you to know that the Nation is grateful for your commitment

We'€™ll see'€¦
Archive:TIER-1

Log: Samantha-Jane Marquez 17.02.819A.S 1500hours
[color=#FFCCCC]So Nuclear Devices it is then, I can forget about going to Sigma-13 in my ship and getting them myself the

ALG would rather detonate one of them than sell it to me..So the navy was pretty much right I need to find

a middleman

Log: Samantha-Jane Marquez 17.02.819A.S 1630hours
Right, I'€™ve found what I was looking for one smuggler in Tau-23 owed me one since a couple of

months back I saved his arse from a Colonial patrol that was after his cargo. Don'€™t even know the name of

the guy his ship is MSS-Chariot registered in Liberty. He is already on his way to Sigma-13 and should be

there by the end of the day [Note: Transfer 1 million payment to the guy , Correction:500 000 and remind

him he wouldn'€™t be around if it weren'€™t for you]

Log: Samantha-Jane Marquez 17.02.819A.S 2230hours

I just got word that the Chariot has docked with Helgoland and is queued up for

loading. Let'€™s hope it won'€™t take too long I need to get some sleep I have a 3 hour sortie tomorrow'€¦

Log:Samantha-Jane Marquez 18.02.819A.S 0130hours
Finally the Chariot is on the loading dock...

[Image: loadingnucleardevices1.gif]

The transport should be at San Remo in the morning I'€™ll check if everything is alright then

[Note: I'€™ll Halsey to replace me at the tomorrow'€™s sortie, quite frankly I can'€™t be arsed getting up in 5:00a.m

to gear up and fly for 2 hours]
Archive: Tier-2

Tier-1 was successful; I just got my new briefing for Tier-2'€¦Cobalt-59.
According to high command there is no easy way to retrieve it and we need a lot of it'€¦the thing is it'€™s
radioactive so we have to work quick exposures can be deadly. According to the intelligence our best bet is
Dounby Station in Orkney run by the IMG'€¦Our temporary base of operations is on Kirkwall anyway so at
least we could do in no time so we don'€™t have to worry about the radiation. The intelligence guys were nice
enough to give me some schematics of the base.
[Image: Dounby.jpg]
Looks like the Cobalt storage is located near the outer shell of the asteroid so if we can blast a hole the
decompression should vent all we need in space ready to be tractored in the transport. Looks like I'€™ll have
to rely on that smuggler with the Heron to acquire what we need. I need to put together an attack plan'€¦it'€™s
going to be a long night'€¦

*Samantha walks in the briefing room on the Hydra the 13th command ship*

[Image: Briefing.jpg]

[color=#FFFFFF]'€œCommanding officer on deck!'€ *The pilots straightened up*

'€œAs you were. You probably know we got a mission from high command, we are to hit an
IMG base and steal us some Cobalt. We are hitting Dounby Station in Orkney. We have to do it fast as you
know Cobalt can be radioactive. Here'€™s the plan:
Two of us will escort a CT-53 then we blast a whole in the asteroid and cover the transport while he loads
the Cobalt. Then we escort it back to base.
Apollo you will be flying as a wingman the rest of you will be flying CAP around the base in the highly
unlikely event they decide to counter attack and acquire their Cobalt back. Any questions?....Ok then wheels
up at 0600 hours. Let'€™s do it people!"

'€œOk Apollo we'€™re in range, charge capacitors and fire that razor on my mark we'€™re gonna
make ourselves a hole, Chariot be ready to tractor in the Cobalt'€

'€œUnderstood'€

'€œYeah yeah you just keep my precious arse safe!'€

'€œWeapons free'€

*Several razor shots exploded on impact with the asteroid wall, what was fist a small quickly became a hole
nearly 5 meters in diameter after the explosive decompression, several canisters of Cobalt started drifting
in space away from the breach.*

'€œChariot get it!'€

'€œRoger that beginning collection'€

*The Heron took a position near the breach and started tractoring in Cobalt from space as well as from the
exposed deck of the station. By that time the station gunners manned their positions and started shooting at
the fighters and the transport*

'€œDammit guys keep those turrets busy, they'€™ll mutilate me like a worm if you don'€™t do something'€

'€œApollo let'€™s rough '€˜em up a bit switch to particle weapons and fire at the turret domes'€

Several minutes later the transport pods filled up with Cobalt

'€œSam the pods are loaded like the bra of a hooker!'€

'€œQuit the frakkin'€™ metaphors and boot up your cruise engines, let'€™s assume escort positions'€

'€œSam! Radar contact, 2 marks bearing 113, closing, moving fast!'€

'€œIndentify them'€

'€œThey are still too far for visually'€¦wait'€¦waaait'€¦getting LADAR readings'€¦Nyxes!'€

'€œFrakk that must be the base'€™s CAP!'€

'€œUmhh hate to rush you but I'€™m getting targeted'€

'€œApollo stay with the transport I will force them to break the lock'€

*Samantha broke formation and headed to towards the enemy patrol. At about 20 kilometers away she
could make out the engine trails the two craft were flying side by side..*

Dammit! That will be hard to do head on I can'€™t engage them both like that'€¦

*When the fighters were 2 kilometers away, Samantha killed the engines and rotated the craft 180 degrees.
She was flying backwards and passed right between the 2 Nyxes then she hit the afterburner, the craft
changed it'€™s heading in less than 2 seconds the high G-forces crushed her against the ejection seat but it
worked she was now behind the two fighters. Samantha waited for a few seconds so the weapon capacitors
could reach full capacity then fired a few bursts at one of the Nyxes, the fighter broke off, immediately she
fired the Razor at the second Nyx when the projectile reached the target the shields overloaded flashed and
went down, the second Nyx broke off as well.

'€œGood I'€™ve lost the weapons lock!'€

'€œDouble time it to the RV, I can'€™t hold them forever'€

*She started switching targets but she couldn'€™t do much damage, the IMG pilots were obviously
experienced, while one was evading her fire the other was unleashing hell upon her fighter, The 3 fighters
danced several minutes*

'€œSam we are at the RV, I'€™m coming back to help you, try to pull them toward me heading 226*

'€œYeah that might give me better chances'€

*Sam broke off her attacks and headed to the coordinates of Apollo, she managed to put almost 2
kilometers between her fighter and the pursuers but then a razor blast hit the Sabre at the starboard wing
severing a fuel line and destroying one of the supercoolers, long trail of flames originated from the ripped
metal. The damage was far too extensive for the Nano machines.

'€œDamn I'€™m hit I'€™ve lost all starboard RCS thrusters, I think the Supercooler is gone as well
reactor temp going up fuel pressure is dropping'€¦'€

'€œThis bird is gone! Bail out!'€

'€œI'€™ve still got the port RCS thrusters I think I can make it back to Kirkwall, I'€™ll shut down
the secondary engine to reduce the strain of the react *loud explosion*'€¦forget that the reaction chemical
tanks are rupturing from the heat! I'€™m out of here!'€

Frakk not this again'€¦

*Samantha pulled the ejection leaver and the capsule engulfed her*

[Image: samanthaejection.gif]

'€œAre you ok boss?'€

'€œYeah I'€™m fine, clean separation'€

'€œHang in there'€

//Cryogenic systems initiating in 5'€¦4'€¦3'€¦// I frakkin hate that part'€¦//'€¦2'€¦1...Deep freeze in progress//

*Several hours later Samantha wakes up in the sickbay of the Hydra*

'€œHey there boss are you ok?'€

'€œYeah I'€™m absolutely fine thanks'€¦.OF COURSE I AM NOT OK! Damn everything hurts'€

'€œYour muscles are reacting to the cryogenic shock it will fade in a few minutes'€

'€œWhat happened?'€

'€œWell we were on a mission to recover'€¦'€

'€œI ejected, Apollo, ejection not brain surgery'€¦I remember what happened before I ejected'€

'€œRight sorry'€¦ by the time I got there the 13th flying CAP who apparently received the beacon from your fighters were also there so we made a short work of the Nyxes. We recovered you and now you'€™re here'€

'€œThe transport?'€

'€œIt should be unloading on San Remo as we speak'€

'€œ*sigh* Ok, good job there'€¦get some R&R'€

'€œYou are the one who needs it Sam!'€
Archive:Tier-3
[color=#FFCCCC]
Official debriefing just got in, Tier-2 was successful despite that I lost my fighter'€¦shame really I just
got used to that bird. Anyway Tier-3 is on now we should acquire some Promethium. It is manly mined in
Gallia and it could have been a bit tricky to get. Luckily I have some contacts there Joel, the leader of some
Corsican Union. I will contact him and see what can we do about delivering some promethium to the egg
heads on San Remo

[Image: Comp1.png]

[color=#FFFFFF]Hello there Joel long time no see. How'€™s things. I might need your help with a certain task. I need to get my
hands on some Promethium (1500 Sirian units will suffice) and I wondered if one of your transports could
get me some to Malta. It'€™s a sensitive matter so I apologize I cannot tell you more on why I need it. I will
transfer the payment directly to your account should you choose to co-operate. That'€™s it for now. I look
forward seeing you.
[Image: Comp2.png][font=Agency FB]
Delivering your stuff was easy.
Easier then stealing from a miner.
Excluding some minor "colonial" problems along the way,but hey,we both know how fast they move.
They managed to catch up with my transport when it was already leaving.
As far as I know,they ran home in their own copyrighted "Tails between legs" style.
Anyways,if you happen to need anything else,don't be shy and give me a call.
Here's some paperwork.
[Image: th_screen552.jpg]
Yours truly,Joel.
Log: Samantha Marquez

[color=#FFFFFF]Recording:

I've just been notified that so far the project is going exceptionally well. The scientists still need the most
important component yet...A power cell of the Spirits. I've spend the last couple of weeks trying to figure
out how to get my hands on one of these and so far it's like trying to drill a ship's hull with a tooth
brush...There might a brake though. One of our deeps space scans have picked up a deceased Spirit in a
nebula deep within nomad space...It appears that the energy levels are still high which might indicate a
functioning power cell or simply post-mortem electron bursts. Getting there might a bit of trouble. There is a
young Spirit morph that hangs around Alpha recently maybe I could use it to get me into the mind-share of
the greater Spirit minds and possibly gain a safe passage. That's a long shot though, even enlighten we are
still a blight for them - pesky flies invading space that is rightfully theirs...Hopefully I will be able to get what
I need so I can make those egg heads on San Remo happy

[color=#FFFFFF]End of recording
Pages: 1 2