Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The secrets of a Riddle.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[[Please enter password to continue.]]
Averont.
Enter.
[[Thank you for entering the password.]]
Please click this to continue

Loading...please wait.
Error!
Averont.
Enter.
Loading...please wait.
Load successful.

"Ah..finally.
Name's Riddle,Tom Riddle.
This is my new personal log.
I will be using this to store information,hopefully this one won't crash and lose all the data stored.
Age?37.
Family members?Well,either dead or MIA,only one left's my son,who's with the Order.
Job?LSF agent.Currently.
Wait,why am I talking/writing like that?
Oh yeah,somebody might be hacking this.
Wait,why do I care?
Hm..I don't,so I guess I won't be talking/writing like this."
*Riddle inserts personal information.*

Name: Tom Riddle
Father: Tom Riddle (Deceased)
Mother: Mary Riddle (Deceased)
Son(s): Tom Riddle
Daughter(s): None

*With that,Riddle saves the data and closes the log.*

Averont.
Enter.
Loading...please wait.
Load successful.

I think that most of the Liberty Navy's Secondary Fleet officers should be sacked.Violating Sirius Law left and right,spewing nonsence over system chat such as 'colon d' or 'colon bracket',don't ask me what they mean by that.They also like to speak in what seems to be another language,not to mention they sometimes have Lawl's Syndrome.I wonder what the Navy is thinking giving them the job.

*Riddle pauses for a while before hitting the 'Enter' button a few times.*

Speaking of Lawl's Syndrome,I need to get a guide on how to prevent myself by getting rammed by starfliers and so called 'russ )))' pilots(as you can see these pilots have Lawl's Syndrome), I need this guide asap before I get accused of murder.

Another note to self,I found a spam mail,with lots of stupid links inside,if I get my hands on the person who sent it,I'm gonna do something really bad...
*Riddle saves the data and leaves*

Averont.
Enter.
Loading...please wait.
Load successful.

' Wrote:Tough luck.My Heimdall shipment just got destroyed.Great.Now I need to wait a year before I can get them.I can't wait that long.I'm going to have to ask around the local dealers to see if they have any Heimdalls in stock.Otherwise I'm going to have to wait another year.I might be killed by then.
*Riddle saves the data and leaves.*
Averont.
Enter.
Loading...please wait.
Load successful.

A most interesting find today.A Mercenary has brought to Willard Research Station a creature I have never seen before!It was in a stasis cell of the Mercenary's hold.We have moved it to Laboratory 251.We would be doing tests on it soon.

2hours later...

We accidentally removed the creature from the cell.Only to find that it can speak!And very good English too.It seems that it is more intelligent than the average Human.We have tested its mathematics skills.It appears to be very good at it too.
We have found out from the Mercenary that it was found in the Omicrons.Could it be left behind by the Daam K'Vosh?

Another 2 hours...

We tested its intelligence and flying skills.It is fantastic!Whoever left behind such an intelligent creature must have been at least twice as smart.We paid the Mercenary to give the ship to the creature.

Basically this creature is highly adaptive to situations and intelligent.

*Riddle saves the data and leaves.*

//Yeah yeah,Spambot named his char after Voldy's dad, ban me for continuing his rp =P